Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Has Graham Bitten Off More Than He Can Chew?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
possibly yes, but i don’t think it would ever have been half so bad if he himself hadn’t turned so snide in some of his comment. Not saying it’s all his fault, these things very rarely are, but it surely helped set the scene?
yeah, you have a point, but potter is under a lot of pressure, people on here, aren't

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
This is shocking from Chelsea. Players ignoring his instructions, if they don't win against Fulham, could that be it?
I presume he won't be sacked this season regardless, unless relegation looks likely, or the fans get violent. Think the new Chelsea bods are prepared to play the long game.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sad for Ben and Bruno…… (they look really miserable).

Is it fair to to say the 4-1 slaughtering, burst their bubble a little 😂😂
It's alright they may get a ticket to watch us soon on the exchange as long as they pay for MyAlbion.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
On BBC website, some wag* called Matt has written in to say “Chelsea should have hired HARRY Potter instead!”

3 things are wrong with this:

1. It’s not funny when it’s that unoriginal.
2. The BBC let the entire side down by then actually printing it
3. Harry Potter doesn’t exist so can’t be hired

* I say Wag, I mean Wanchor.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Still I expect Pep will be full of praise for the job Potter’s doing as per usual at full time

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
no ,i haven't, a precis perhaps.

i laughed as much as the next man at the 4-1 drubbing, but this is getting a little unhealthy
Actually thought you might have meant the way everyone is treating Swansman for a moment.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
OAnd very typical of players that have their agents on speed dial.

I can't imagine Sterling ever listening to anything Potter has to say.

Managing ego's at big clubs is all about them, you have to get buy in from their leaders. Certain players will hold the dressing room together.
Not surprising is it? he’s a player with 100 PL goals to his name and now has to play WB.
yeah, you have a point, but potter is under a lot of pressure, people on here, aren't
Seriously? I imagine loads of us on here are under pressure with the cost of living etc. Quite a few have had to give up their ST’s because It’s become financially unviable.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I did think that opinions suggesting GP's demise at Chelsea were imminent were quite laughable a week or so back.but. ...we might find out soon if the new owners are any better than the Russian.
Harsh perhaps to be judged on a game against City but this result leaves Chelsea going nowhere. League form is appalling. Out of both domestic cups. Will Potter be given the chance to have a go at getting the better of Borussia Dortmund over 2 legs or will they decide that one last shot at salvaging the campaign is better entrusted to someone else? You don't need to be a Roman Abramovich type character at this point to feel it's time for a change if you run a club of Chelsea's size. It's only because Boehly's staked so much on him that he has any chance of retaining the job beyond the end of the transfer window.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are the Chelsea Fans singing “we’ve got super Thomas Tuchel”?
I'd imagine so, many a twitterite is suggesting Lampard would have been a better (re)appointment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here