Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Has going to Home games been this boring since…

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Adams was in charge second time round? I know it wasn’t great second season under Hughton in the Prem towards the end. But at least we picked up wins at Home.

After the Boxing Day shambles of a kick off I don’t think I’ve seen us win at home since September. If it was on TV tonight I wouldn’t have gone.

Luckily I’ve had some good away days this season otherwise I think I’d be in the potter out camp it’s total shit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
According to a post I saw on Twitter tonight, we have scored a grand total of 4 (FOUR) goals in open play at the Amex this season. And one of those was an own goal.

Maupay v Watford
Trossard v Brentford
Maupay v Brentford
Anderson OG v Palace

I have not had the will or inclination to check the veracity of this. But if its true (and I kind of suspect it is), then you have to conclude that...we're not very good. Are we.

It’s not been this boring since season 2020/21. Then we had a few good results in the last third of that season and everyone cheered up again. Might happen again, who knows

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It’s not been this boring since season 2020/21. Then we had a few good results in the last third of that season and everyone cheered up again. Might happen again, who knows

Wasn’t that 2019/20 too? A car crash team saved from relegation by the pandemic, allowing a big mental rest and reset. We were one of the winners, Sheffield Utd a big loser.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Adam’s mk 2 was great! Absolutely bat shit mental team selections.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
It is very dull at the moment but has a long way to go to catch up with Hughton’s second PL season though. That was off the scale painful!

If the upcoming Norwich and Southampton results match the Cardiff and Bournemouth results from that season though I might need to revisit that opinion!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
According to a post I saw on Twitter tonight, we have scored a grand total of 4 (FOUR) goals in open play at the Amex this season. And one of those was an own goal.

Maupay v Watford
Trossard v Brentford
Maupay v Brentford
Anderson OG v Palace

I have not had the will or inclination to check the veracity of this. But if its true (and I kind of suspect it is), then you have to conclude that...we're not very good. Are we.

+ Welbeck vs Leicester (header) but I share your view !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Wasn’t that 2019/20 too? A car crash team saved from relegation by the pandemic, allowing a big mental rest and reset. We were one of the winners, Sheffield Utd a big loser.

Who was our genius coach that season? Can you remind me? Was it some exciting up and coming tactical genius who employed radical methods to galvanize the dressing room so lifting the excitement in the stadium?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And yet we are the 8th best team away from home. Thank god.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
meh, we look toothless and devoid of confidence, but the general play and effort is there, its certainly nothing like under Hughton, I still enjoy coming and watching us play even though we are in a rough patch.

It will turn around I have no doubt. I am sure Mr Potter knows what we need over the summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here