Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has ended up having to share an office with a Palarse fan...

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003
not good, but quite a bit of banter going on...mainly from me. Any ideas as to how I can put him down gratefully received...

My desk is suitably decorated with various albion stuff...and, funnily enough, he does not have any Palarse stuff around his desk...which is something at least...

huge

Mar 23, 2011
not good, but quite a bit of banter going on...mainly from me. Any ideas as to how I can put him down gratefully received...

My desk is suitably decorated with various albion stuff...and, funnily enough, he does not have any Palarse stuff around his desk...which is something at least...

I have some plastic sheeting, duct tape, shovels, big bag of lime a truck and a ticket on the eurostar?!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

He is allowed to have a desk?

Evolution must be happening quicker than I thought.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Buy him a cuppa from the machine,just make sure you piss in it and wipe your fella round the rim of the cup,video it 1st so you can prove you done it once he has drunk it all

I sit next to a Pompey STH and apparently a Southampton fan has just started this week. I might buy them both a cuppa! :thumbsup::lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm a bit surprised that as a Palace fan he actually uses his seat.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
You should kill yourself, as if you are doing the same job as a palace fan ,you iz well stupid blud.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'd hardly call it sharing an office.

I mean, it's not as if he'll be hanging around there all day after he's delivered the sandwiches. We're only talking a few minutes at most.

Other than that, wipe down anything he's touched and vacuum where he's walked. Nothing that a large bottle of Dettol can't resolve.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
To be topical you could sing along softly, then hum, the Amy Winehouse classic:

"They tried to make me go to Selhurst
I said No, No, No".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here