[Albion] Has Dunk peaked?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
He is by far and away the best English defensive centre half in the PL and his ability to find a ball (as we saw with his superb raking pass against Arsenal) makes him a stand out above the likes of MacGuire, Mings, Coady et al. Pity Southgate is so biased and myopic.

One of our very best ever.....

TNBA

TTF

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
As I said before.

:bowdown:

Wasn't it great to see two great servants to our club from Sussex turning the spurs over with ease, although Solly had a lesser role today he still looked at it.

Solly's first involvement was to take his man on and deliver a beautiful cross in.
I dare say a fair few NSC regulars were looking the other way.

again.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

He is by far and away the best English defensive centre half in the PL and his ability to find a ball (as we saw with his superb raking pass against Arsenal) makes him a stand out above the likes of MacGuire, Mings, Coady et al. Pity Southgate is so biased and myopic.

One of our very best ever.....

TNBA

TTF

If only someone would straighten Southgates nose out........he may be able to see clearly then.:lol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I started ready the thread from the beginning. Lots of wet sheets from some posters I think.

Some people seem to confuse form with ability. Bless 'em!

There’s plenty have done that with the recent run of defeats!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So glad Stones, Maguire and Coady are being rested for the World Cup.
Club and country finally working in unison.

#ItsComingHome.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So glad Stones, Maguire and Coady are being rested for the World Cup.
Club and country finally working in unison.

#ItsComingHome.

It’s insane.

All Southgate needs to do is play a back 3 of White, Dunk and Webster with Burn on the bench and he’ll have the best drilled back 3 of the tournament by quite some distance.

Will he do it?

More chance of him picking Leah Williamson (which admittedly, would be an upgrade on Slabhead.)

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Perhaps yes but he can sustain this high level throughout the season if he avoids injury and reckless challenges. He is class and it's criminal he only has a single cap for the saboteur Southgate

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
It’s insane.

All Southgate needs to do is play a back 3 of White, Dunk and Webster with Burn on the bench and he’ll have the best drilled back 3 of the tournament by quite some distance.

Will he do it?

More chance of him picking Leah Williamson (which admittedly, would be an upgrade on Slabhead.)

Absolutely bang on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports