Has anyone ever seen, the lesser spotted Vicente

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Gus said in the interview to SCR that it was his intention of giving Vicente half hour if all was going to plan but due to CMS and JFC comming off early he would not risk it.

Fair enough, I think some of the posters above need to understand what a joke is, clearly I knew it was him warming up, just a bit of humor as hardly seen him play yet!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well I SAW him kick a few balls in the pre match warm up. A MIRACLE. What I DIDNT like (and expect albion dan and mellotron to pile in) is after about five mins he went down the tunnel and left all the others warming up...so why? Had enough?? Too billy big bollocks??? Injured??? WHY?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Well I SAW him kick a few balls in the pre match warm up. A MIRACLE. What I DIDNT like (and expect albion dan and mellotron to pile in) is after about five mins he went down the tunnel and left all the others warming up...so why? Had enough?? Too billy big bollocks??? Injured??? WHY?

You are becoming unbelievably tedious on this subject. You seem to WANT it to go wrong for him to fulfil the agenda you seem to have.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

Was probably too CHILLY for him.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
But I thought he was the next big thing??

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I nearly fell off my chair when I clicked on this morning to get results and saw his name on the subs list, will probably get 50% match fee for getting halfway to the pitch!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I nearly fell off my chair when I clicked on this morning to get results and saw his name on the subs list, will probably get 50% match fee for getting halfway to the pitch!

I may be wrong but I think he was also on the bench against Southampton.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Does anyone know what kind of terms he is on, is he getting paid on appearances etc? I'd love it all to come good because he undoubtedly is a quality player when he actually plays but I'd hate to think of him collecting what must be 5k+ per week whilst contributing very little to the overall benefit of the club.
What I have seen of him makes me understand why he is here but lets face it he is a proper "Sicknote"
Please let it all come good & let's see him perform to his capabilities because he really could be the deciding factor in a push for play off spot.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Forget his contract because nobody knows anything about it.

If he never kicks another ball for us he has still contributed more to us than Billy paynter did.The main reason why we managed to sign Vicente was because his fitness was an issue.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
We will beat Wrexham and The Dagger will play against Newcastle and DESTROY them- as a result they will put in a £10 million bid PLUS Demba Ba as a swap for him...

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus

Maybe it was like that Grange Hill storyline where someone went back to the changing rooms early to nick everyone else's stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports