Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone ever seen, the lesser spotted Vicente

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Forget his contract because nobody knows anything about it.

If he never kicks another ball for us he has still contributed more to us than Billy paynter did.The main reason why we managed to sign Vicente was because his fitness was an issue.
This.

I still think Vicente is a massive signing for us. We knew he was getting on, we knew he was injury prone, but he's worth having for what he can do on the occasions he can play. If we was playing in the UK at full fitness he'd be with a top Premiership side and we wouldn't get a look in.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Well I SAW him kick a few balls in the pre match warm up. A MIRACLE. What I DIDNT like (and expect albion dan and mellotron to pile in) is after about five mins he went down the tunnel and left all the others warming up...so why? Had enough?? Too billy big bollocks??? Injured??? WHY?

WTF has the reason he went down the tunnel early got to do with you and why the F*ck wouldn't you "Like" it? MAYBE Gus wanted him to go and have some pre match activity in the INDOOR warm up area that we have? Who knows, but why try to read some sort of alterior reason to anything when non of us has a clue and its 99% likely there was no issue whatsoever? He was clearly fine to play and Gus clearly said he was upset he couldn't give him 30 mins because of the early injuries on the radio.

You are starting to sound like a complete Moron.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Well I SAW him kick a few balls in the pre match warm up. A MIRACLE. What I DIDNT like (and expect albion dan and mellotron to pile in) is after about five mins he went down the tunnel and left all the others warming up...so why? Had enough?? Too billy big bollocks??? Injured??? WHY?

Your just a cynical twat who will always try and find something to cane vicente with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here