Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty in this weeks Worthing Herald. He STILL has his FINGER on the PULSE

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Harty seems to be tying himself up in knots over this. There must be a load of Worthing Herald readers, possibly dozens, who have absolutely no idea what he's banging on about.

So long as it's legal doubt if The W/H is that bothered,more free publicity for them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would you like to back up your accusation and how you came to make such a statement ? If you don't it means you're talking crap and maybe you should consider resigning as a mod of NSC

We can all see that you've posted it up on his behalf. What's to debate?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sorry I must have missed that part, where did I say that ?

You have posted it - that much is a clear fact. If you would like to take the opportunity to state categorically that Ian Hart didn't ask you to do so, I'm quite happy to take you at your word on that.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
As a simple statement of facts without getting involved in matters of libel etc I have to say that "Harty's Bitch" has a much better ring to it than "One Trick Pony". If it was me and I had a sense of humour I think I'd adopt the soubriquet permanently. :thumbsup:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
You have posted it - that much is a clear fact. If you would like to take the opportunity to state categorically that Ian Hart didn't ask you to do so, I'm quite happy to take you at your word on that.

Just interested how you come to such an opinion when all I posted is a link as I did last week.

When I used to run forums we had a software add on where the mods and administrators could read all the Private Messages sent between members as a security feature, does Bozza run such an add on ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Just interested how you come to such an opinion when all I posted is a link as I did last week.

When I used to run forums we had a software add on where the mods and administrators could read all the Private Messages sent between members as a security feature, does Bozza run such an add on ?

When did you become such a bellend, Ernest? You used to be funny. You're just an embarrassing old bore now.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

huh??

Didn't understand a word of that. Has someone hacked your account? Please insert the necessary amount of CAPITAL letters.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Reading this thread has me wishing even more that it wasn't an international weekend, and that we could do what we do best on NSC, which is moaning about our almost inevitable 2-0 half time deficit at Carrow Road, as we will be doing next Saturday, when normal service is resumed.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
And what was Mullery when he first came here if not inexperienced and naive?

If You have a Ward and a Horton then you could be manager Jim and we'd go up.

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I read the last couple of articles. In my opinion they were poorly written, whatever point Harty was trying to make got lost in a rush to cover too many topics and a mass of incoherence, and at their core seemed to be just like one of those negative posts on here that view things in the worst way possible even if they need to ignore mitigating circumstances.

Because I didn't like them, I stopped reading them. No drama.

(To be clear, I think there is plenty about the albion to be negative about, but there are some negative posts that try to be too clever and/or too analytical in their negativity to the point they undermine their general point and come across as being unfairly negative for the sake of it, or like they're enjoying being the harbingers of doom)

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

That's a no, then?

NSC mods have no access to posters' pm's.

So Harty PM'd you to tell you to put the link to his latest column on here. Gotcha. :thumbsup:

That certainly appears to be what he is suggesting.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When did you become such a bellend, Ernest? You used to be funny. You're just an embarrassing old bore now.

Commander I have always had the utmost respect for you but you are talking utter claptrap there. Ernest has never been funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here