Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty in this weeks Worthing Herald. He STILL has his FINGER on the PULSE

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Harty seems to be tying himself up in knots over this. There must be a load of Worthing Herald readers, possibly dozens, who have absolutely no idea what he's banging on about.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I cant see any issue naming Bozza seeing as Harty is clearly identified in this whole saga. NSC is a publically accessible source of information and as such the owner may well at times be identified, so what?! Its not a secret masonic society is it? or is it!?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think the World has moved on and anonymity on forums will soon become a thing of the past and rightly so. As for Harty giving away any great secret, if you do North Stand Chat owner, search on google, the owners name appears on the first page of the search for anyone that can be bothered. As for his comments re the club I think he is pretty much bang on. I think it is best the whole thing is put to bed now imo
Perhaps a 'let's move on' would have sufficed

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I cant see any issue naming Bozza seeing as Harty is clearly identified in this whole saga. NSC is a publically accessible source of information and as such the owner may well at times be identified, so what?! Its not a secret masonic society is it? or is it!?
That's not really surprising as he's behind the whole saga.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If this was anything other than ego-massaging, and Harty really had the courage of his convictions, he'd come on here and debate it all sensibly, rather than a cowardly snipe in the Herald, and the even more cowardly act of getting Ernest to post it up on here on his behalf.

Disappointed in Ernest too, tbh. At least his tedious 'one trick' used to be his own trick. Now he's just reduced to the role of Ian Hart's bitch. All a bit sad, really.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Enrest is Ian Hart and I claim my £5

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
If this was anything other than ego-massaging, and Harty really had the courage of his convictions, he'd come on here and debate it all sensibly, rather than a cowardly snipe in the Herald, and the even more cowardly act of getting Ernest to post it up on here on his behalf.

Disappointed in Ernest too, tbh. At least his tedious 'one trick' used to be his own trick. Now he's just reduced to the role of Ian Hart's bitch. All a bit sad, really.

Have you ever heard of libel ? Bozza might like you to retract this

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Just when YOU thought it couldn't get any FUNNIER, Enrest starts talking about LIBEL

Pringles_46142.png

Just as well there's no football

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Have you got upwards of £20k to piss away on libel proceedings? Will your mate Harty take that risk to back you? If you ever had the balls to do it anyway and you lose, as I strongly suspect you will do then have you got another £20k to pay for his legal costs?

Seriously, if you even attempted to take this to a lawyer they'd tell you you're being very, very silly. I think you've got yourself involved in one of Harty's little feuds and you're getting a bit out of your depth.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Have you got upwards of £20k to piss away on libel proceedings? Will your mate Harty take that risk to back you? If you ever had the balls to do it anyway and you lose, as I strongly suspect you will do then have you got another £20k to pay for his legal costs?

Seriously, if you even attempted to take this to a lawyer they'd tell you you're being very, very silly. I think you've got yourself involved in one of Harty's little feuds and you're getting a bit out of your depth.

Thats a given with this bloke

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
After years of calling others lapdogs and the like, Ernest has demonstrated that he himself appears to be the ultimate lapdog. Quite amusing really.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Blimey there is a lot of bitterness on this thread, I have often disagreed with what Harty had to say over the years but I will always remember and respect what he and a few other key players did for the club. I don't see much in the article that deserves some of the vitriol expressed on this thread. There seems to be a get at Harty band wagon gathering pace here, shame.

Ok the bit about Bozza was unnecessary but there are plenty who agree with his observations apart from that imo.

Totally agree, anyone would think he is the only person to complain about what's gone on this season.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Might want to look up 'innocent dissemination'.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Would you like to back up your accusation and how you came to make such a statement ? If you don't it means you're talking crap and maybe you should consider resigning as a mod of NSC

So does this mean that you did get told by Harty to post a link or are you denying it? I'm a bit confused as to what it is you're saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here