Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry set to leave Spurs

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Rumours going round that HR won't be at Spurs much longer after a row with Levy over Modric being sold this summer?

Source "Talkshite"

ChrisBonner_BTN

May 16, 2012
Newhaven
Seen reports on twitter that Levy and Redknapp are meeting tomorrow to 'clear the air', wouldn't be too surprised if he has resigned by the end of the week

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Rumours going round that HR won't be at Spurs much longer after a row with Levy over Modric being sold this summer?

Source "Talkshite"
If true, HR seems to be paying a high price for keeping his arse out of jail.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Harry for Chelski? Until another attempt for Guardiola is made next Summer.

(Van der Vaart also going. To Germany, to get CL football)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont see it. Modric can be sold for side rebuilding money, as long as he gets to spend all of it i dont see Redknapp would walk over it.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
dont see it. Modric can be sold for side rebuilding money, as long as he gets to spend all of it i dont see Redknapp would walk over it.

But will they ever get back into CL with Chelski and the 2 Mancs have mega bucks, and everyone seems to rave about Wenger's accomplishments in a club with no debt now.

Point being, would £25m for Modric & £8m for Van der Vaart, buy world class players, for a non-CL club ... to surpass any of the above Clubs in the 2012/13 PL table?

My suspicion is that 2009/10 was their high water mark.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No way Redknapp walks - he's just having a strop. He will never get a bigger job than Spurs, he's been f***ing lucky to get this one.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And exactly what price career wise would he bave paid if he had gone to jail?
Oh very true.

I should have said:-

Keeping out of jail with the defence of 'I'm an illiterate dinosaur with no knowledge of the 21st century', seems to be paying a high price now.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
He only has a year left on his contract and refused a new one, so he might well be off. Chelsea?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Excellent, so now Gus has a choice of Villa, Norwich, Spurs, Swansea or West Brom.

I think this is the end.

Gus doesn't have the choice of any of those clubs, they have the chance to ask Mr Bloom about Gus, but not the other way round. Besides, West Brom seem to be getting that German chap in (I think he's German anyway), Villa will get Lambert, Spurs won't entertain approaching Gus so that leaves Norwich and Swansea - neither of whom are far enough ahead of us (in my eyes anyway) to really tempt Gus away - that's if they approach him in the first place. Swansea had already starting scouting the La Liga managers last week so they're casting their net far and wide.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Oh very true.

I should have said:-

Keeping out of jail with the defence of 'I'm an illiterate dinosaur with no knowledge of the 21st century', seems to be paying a high price now.

And not forgetting the random use of the family dog in the defence, to get a laugh & 'the kind man' effect.

Gus doesn't have the choice of any of those clubs, they have the chance to ask Mr Bloom about Gus, but not the other way round. Besides, West Brom seem to be getting that German chap in (I think he's German anyway), Villa will get Lambert, Spurs won't entertain approaching Gus so that leaves Norwich and Swansea - neither of whom are far enough ahead of us (in my eyes anyway) to really tempt Gus away - that's if they approach him in the first place. Swansea had already starting scouting the La Liga managers last week so they're casting their net far and wide.

Yes, I was being flippant.

I do think Gus will be gone by the start of the season though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here