Harry set to leave Spurs

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
My suspicion is that 2009/10 was their high water mark.

the opinion of some spurs fans is that this applied to Modric, they reckon he's past his best at least in at Spurs and they should take the money. they are far more concerned about keeping Bale.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Harry for Chelsea methinks - while it sounds a bit like a shock (his departure), it's been rumoured for quite a while.

probably by his press mates that drummed the Harry for England drum.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
No way Redknapp walks - he's just having a strop. He will never get a bigger job than Spurs, he's been f***ing lucky to get this one.

This exactly... He is a good man mangager however his strops and the fact that he may be potentially thinking he is bigger than the club is starting to piss me off....

His name was thrown about for the England job by some clueless journalists and he now thinks he's the messiah..... cue 'LOB quote'

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No way Redknapp walks - he's just having a strop. He will never get a bigger job than Spurs, he's been f***ing lucky to get this one.

He's done this before. Throws his weight around, the chairman signs players against his better judgement....and we know the rest.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just had a mad thought what would be the reaction on here to a Gus and Harry straight swap of jobs. Provided TB could control the sending I wouldn't mind it but it wouldn't happen.

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
So many rumours about Innocent 'Arry. Like bees around a honey-pot.

Tell you what, look for signs of so-called abnormal betting patterns on whether he'll stay or go elsewhere. That might give a clue.This happened when he left Saints to go back to Portsmouth.

Funny that

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Hope Levy does sack him. Over rated, odious cockney twat who believe's his own media hype and thinks he is a hell of a lot better than he actually is.

Modric also incredibly over rated actually, if they get offered £35 million for him again they should be laughing all the way to the bank.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Excellent, so now Gus has a choice of Villa, Norwich, Spurs, Swansea or West Brom.

Don't forget the Spanish clubs, who have a few vacancies of their own. Not just for Gus, but also Diego also tweeted a few months back how much he enjoyed playing in Spain for the U21 tournament.

I don't think Gus is as settled as people make out - he rents his home, kids are pretty much grown up now, and I bet his wife wouldn't say no to a spell in Spain. In fact, if I were him I might just arrange a pre-season tour in Spain, to gauge levels of interest.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Hope Levy does sack him. Over rated, odious cockney twat who believe's his own media hype and thinks he is a hell of a lot better than he actually is.

Agreed - one of the most irritating Premiership managers who just got lucky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports