Happy 9th anniversary :)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted member 18477

On a serious note:

Palace have been quality. They have some real class in their team this year (Zaha, Murray, Speroni, Williams) shame its happened when we got promoted to the same division though. For any Brighton fan to slag off the quality of their team and their academy takes some serious stupidity. I'm not surprised they turn up on this forum everyday with the amount of mindless crap some of us say about them. The 'you only had 11,000 fans' is getting really old now! and quite frankly only southamption on current form play as good a football as palace.

No i don't like Palace, i hate them, but i respect them.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
On a serious note:

Palace have been quality. They have some real class in their team this year (Zaha, Murray, Speroni, Williams) shame its happened when we got promoted to the same division though. For any Brighton fan to slag off the quality of their team and their academy takes some serious stupidity. I'm not surprised they turn up on this forum everyday with the amount of mindless crap some of us say about them. The 'you only had 11,000 fans' is getting really old now! and quite frankly only southamption on current form play as good a football as palace.

No i don't like Palace, i hate them, but i respect them.
Best post I have seen in ages, top marks to Diggy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And to think they still bang on about it and have a song (usually sung v quietly) about it. Maybe we should start marking down the bigger win (massive underdogs BHA beating Palarse) 1-0 and haviong an anniversary - or maybe not cos it looks and sounds silly and tinpot.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
And to think they still bang on about it and have a song (usually sung v quietly) about it. Maybe we should start marking down the bigger win (massive underdogs BHA beating Palarse) 1-0 and haviong an anniversary - or maybe not cos it looks and sounds silly and tinpot.

Only one thing worse than being talked about.... not being talked about!

Get on with it. Its banter and it will be our turn soon enough!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
....and they beat us in the return fixture at Withers. Last min Jobi Macanuff after being 2-1 down...

Freedman played that day scored two. TBH I reckon Freedman had his players well FIRED up for that game recently, he KNEW what it meant to both sets. Im not so sure Poyet did ya know, the words I would use are "lip service".

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Only one thing worse than being talked about.... not being talked about!

Get on with it. Its banter and it will be our turn soon enough!!

I agree - they can say 3-1 for a few months etc that's fine... It's just the amount they astill say re the 5-0 NINE years later is cringey!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
....and they beat us in the return fixture at Withers. Last min Jobi Macanuff after being 2-1 down...

Freedman played that day scored two. TBH I reckon Freedman had his players well FIRED up for that game recently, he KNEW what it meant to both sets. Im not so sure Poyet did ya know, the words I would use are "lip service".

Fully aware they beat us pal but as I said no other result has been as suprising and big as the McShane 1-0 over the past decade as we were huge underdogs. Just saying like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports