Big one next year.:banana:
64178.png

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Palace 5-0 Weeds.

:D:bigwave:

Thanks for reminding us of the progress we have made. Losing to Palace by a five goal margin away to losing by two goals at home. At this rate, we might be able to scrape a 0-0 draw in the coming years ;)

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
You beat Southampton last night and this still amuses you, realy???!!!!!
Must be a sad life to life to wont to keep re-living this one

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You lot seem to like the number 9:

[yt]dUkDDmzgh-I[/yt]

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Nice one Al. For some reason coming from you it aint too bad as generally you are a good un. Shame about the team you support.

Sep 1, 2011
Palace 5-0 Weeds.

:D:bigwave:

f*** off little al, why dont you go post on your own f***ing forum instead of having 3000 odd post on your rivals forum. I bet your always Pm'in people on here asking to meet for a beer to talk football. You f***ing mong and all the people who think your so amazing on here, he is a palace [unt remember, you make me sick too.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Palarse are doing realy well at the moment but still their fans post on here, this not being the only in the last 24 hours, I am starting to think they all realy realy like us and there is a deep underlined malise that realy they are ashamed of their club even though they are doing well they wish they were us

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
f*** off little al, why dont you go post on your own f***ing forum instead of having 3000 odd post on your rivals forum. I bet your always Pm'in people on here asking to meet for a beer to talk football. You f***ing mong and all the people who think your so amazing on here, he is a palace [unt remember, you make me sick too.

Little Al 1- 0 Pomagne Ponce

Sep 1, 2011
Palarse are doing realy well at the moment but still their fans post on here, this not being the only in the last 24 hours, I am starting to think they all realy realy like us and there is a deep underlined malise that realy they are ashamed of their club even though they are doing well they wish they were us

He must of woke up this morning with a grin on his face thinking you know what im going to do today, im going to post this shit on NSC

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
When your rivals future is looking brighter, with a lovely new stadium, great manager, more fans, then you only look back at your memories....poor little Eagles

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
When your rivals future is looking brighter, with a lovely new stadium, great manager, more fans, then you only look back at your memories....poor little Eagles

Hahahahahaha.

Don't talk to a club with an academy like ours producing incredible players every season, in fourth spot in the league and the quarter finals of the cup about having a bright future.

You're on an 8 game winless run, we've got the best form in the league with the best manager to boot :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
with an academy like ours producing incredible players every season, in fourth spot in the league and the quarter finals of the cup about having a bright future.

....which is what we are building...completely agree the Palace production line is to be admired. Takes time tho.

Sep 28, 2011
Happy anniversary scumbags :)

OH Andy Johnson's magic, he wears a magic hat, and when he saw the matchball, he said I'm having that
He scores 'em with his left foot, he scores 'em with his right
And when he plays the Brigh*on, HE SCORES ALL f***ing NIGHT :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Is it really 9 years, it only seems like yesterday........that's probably down to you reminding us every day.

We'll have our revenge (e-v-e-n-t-u-a-l-l-y)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here