Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Quality not quantity. :drink:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Try the old Indian cure-all: Live Yoghurt.

(never tried it meself, to be fair, but in Goa they use to recommend it for everything from sunburn to yer leg dropping off in the middle of the night)

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Other than not drinking, try taking a pain killer and two pints of water/squash/fruit juice before you go to bed.

Sports Lucozade is good as well. Not sure about the new Tesco Headstart though.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I must confess to having an absolute banger of a headache today....i don't remember going home last night but aparrently i got a cab and then fell asleep on the stairs:drunk:

I'm about to try a Bacon and Egg Sarni ....Kill or cure....

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I must confess to having an absolute banger of a headache today....i don't remember going home last night but aparrently i got a cab and then fell asleep on the stairs:drunk:

I'm about to try a Bacon and Egg Sarni ....Kill or cure....

Take more lemonade with it. :xmas:

Pom Pom Bailey

Nov 26, 2003
Bristol
Loads of water + paracetamol the night before OR....

If you've been drinking very late (on a school night) the a crafty wee Whisky first thing. The problem is one tends to head downhill quite early in the afternoon. If you can see out til 5pm-ish, get straight back on the lash then repeat until dead.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
fry up, orange juice, loads of coffee, irn bru, paracetamol, vitamin c tablets, a good shit.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Lucozade sport to re-hydrate you and a red bull to give you an energy kick and then just keep drinking water untill you feel better!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Gatorade

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
the best hangover cure ever! Waking up next to a super fit girl! Nd thinking your fit sences cant have been that out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports