Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Handcuffed to the goal posts

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
This bloke always wore a green bomber jacket and had huge lamb chops.

Hes always in the railway bell, hes an alcoholic unfortunately.

Seagull through and through though.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
A lot older and a little wiser I lay in bed reading all your amusing comments. This all seems a world away from that fatefull day against hull when my close friends and I set about handcuffing ourselves to the goal posts. Only I eluded the police and managed to lock the clasp. These were the best of times and the worst of times... Did I mention we were very drunk.

Happy times cuffs old man, those days were epic for all manner of reasons..............you know I still have the WE HATE PALACE banner we created in 1991.............with your mum's curtains.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
My last game at the Goldstone as I was off to the Far East for 6 months after that. Good effort, top man.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
I also enjoyed the one when we all clambered over the turnstile/toilet/wall to reach the east terrace mid way through the 1st half. I remember scaling the roof of the toilets and then pulling willing acomplices up only for one of them to fall through the roof straight into the toilet.

I sit at work with teenage football fans who dont know they are born!

Cuffs we need to organise another reunion, whilst last year was a bit sedate (i.e. no one ended up in hospital/cells/morgue) it would be good to meet up with Mad RK, Gimpy, Terror, Phats, Smalls, TE, The brothers Grimm, SF, Bobby the haymaker, Pete Cruise, Terry Cutter, The Craftsman, STM, Mad Max, The Major and so many others. Word on the street is that Jimmy The Belt (who was at B'mouth) has organised 40-50 ST in Upper West which will make those early games interesting, assuming that they are not all banned or dead following the summer PST being organised for Portugal (possible 40-50 going). Im in Lower West with a few old timers, although I am actually sitting next to The Devil.........yep, even he's coming back!!!

One last memory...........carlisle away 95.............Thursday night who was arrested pissed up wearing just mooonboots and pants trying to get more mixers, friday who was running up the M6 in rush hour, the black prostitute in Blackpool, Saturday wet beds, madness in Carlisle followed by madness in Dumfries (remember Sherlock Holmes) with Joe Corrigan's daughter and the toothless birds who went weird after smashing their heads on the pavement................followed by more madness Sunday in mosside and the 2 dog motorway bender......followed by Monday club. F**k me those were the days kid wern't they?

With so many coming back next season I think many of our younger fans who were not born around in the 80s/90s are in for a treat...............albeit it may prove only to be temporary!

moshe's foreskin

Jan 22, 2010
Before everyone gives to much more away, you might have featured and named in an old publication that i own. Hope to see you at Stoke? I had the RS Turbo. Badger 3

Cuffs

Jan 29, 2010
flippin heck! I ve opened a can of worms here. i am watching the stoke game in my spiritual home... the exchange. now fxxx off the lot of you before i call the old bill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here