Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamilton or Rosberg which do you want to be the World Champion?

Hamilton or Rosberg - who do you want to see as World Champion

• Total voters

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A little over an hour to go until the race starts now. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Vettel and Ricciardo are out of the equation as far as influencing anything, so it's really down to the two Williams if anyone else is going to play a part in the outcome of the race shirley?

Will Hamilton play safe and look to just follow Rosberg round in a safe 2nd to clinch the Title, or will he try to be a bit more aggressive and get to the front to make absolutely sure? I know which one my money is on...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A little over an hour to go until the race starts now. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Vettel and Ricciardo are out of the equation as far as influencing anything, so it's really down to the two Williams if anyone else is going to play a part in the outcome of the race shirley?

Will Hamilton play safe and look to just follow Rosberg round in a safe 2nd to clinch the Title, or will he try to be a bit more aggressive and get to the front to make absolutely sure? I know which one my money is on...

Would love to see Hamilton go for the win and put down a marker, however, if he overdoes it and spins off it would be a tragedy to watch Rosberg nurse his car round for the title.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not into F1 but because he is English want Hamilton to win the title, but gut instinct tells me he will follow Rosberg around to wait his chance to overtake and if and when it comes take it but wont take chances and if need be settle for 2nd and the title.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The danger is this will just be a procession as Hamilton can clearly just tuck into 2nd place but history will tell us he is an aggressive driver so hopefully he will go for it.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don't discount a first corner coming together :wink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
[yt]SvSgJDIsRnc[/yt]

He wouldn't...would he?

I'm more concerned about Massa if he can get close to Hamilton. Unfinished business and all that, they do have a history of collisions. I think Lewis is a racer and will want to win this race and will not deliberately collide with Rosberg. He might well put himself in a position where Rosberg has to make the choice though.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
All it takes is a 50/50 overtaking manoeuvre by Lewis resulting in a collision/racing accident in which both cars are taken out. This would be my bet. Go team LH!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Go Lewis !.....

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I have this nasty feeling there is going to be big drama in the first few laps. Come on Lewis. You can do it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Oh yes!

Hamilton ****ing FLEW past Rosberg off the line!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here