Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamilton or Rosberg which do you want to be the World Champion?

Hamilton or Rosberg - who do you want to see as World Champion

• Total voters

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I thought the coverage was excellent. The broadcasting of Hamilton's radio message to his engineer on the parade lap about that he felt he had lots of grip and could use more revs set it up nicely for him nailing probably his best start of the season, probably under the most pressure he's ever started a race in his life.

No way Mercedes would have created a problem for Rosberg, they had absolutely no reason to, and they'd have liked nothing more than a 1 - 2 finish with a world champion in the process. Lewis deserved it, and his approach since Spa has been brilliant. He's been level headed, positive and in control.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I thought the coverage was excellent. The broadcasting of Hamilton's radio message to his engineer on the parade lap about that he felt he had lots of grip and could use more revs set it up nicely for him nailing probably his best start of the season, probably under the most pressure he's ever started a race in his life.

No way Mercedes would have created a problem for Rosberg, they had absolutely no reason to, and they'd have liked nothing more than a 1 - 2 finish with a world champion in the process. Lewis deserved it, and his approach since Spa has been brilliant. He's been level headed, positive and in control.

Indeed, an incredibly bold and brave move. You win races by being in front, the moment he made it to the first corner he had complete control of the race between himself and Rosberg. Well deserved 2nd championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here