Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
What you say is all true, no doubt, except that the OP's username suggests that she/he is one of those possessed of more than a single braincell and chose to get out.

But really, why dignify these obvious fishing trips with replies?

I know what your saying, but have to at least see if they have minerals to respond!!!!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
How can you have a debate with the following post:

"Ha ha ha ha.....
Bottled it BIG time.... !!!!!
So long boys enjoy the championship next season. It's just pointless, inflammatory and provocative. No great loss if he's banned to be honest.

Oh for god's sake. I was referring to John Bumlick's post, not the Claret ****. Do try to keep up.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
No need to get squiffy - your original post could have been pointed at Bournemouth last season, or Brentford had they gone up via the play-offs.

Yes all those teams and it was you who was being squiffy whatever the f.... squiffy means.

Apr 5, 2016
Like BBS do? I think not! I only have to post "Hello" on there and I get banned, as do many Brighton supporters, I don't bother going on there anymore, haven't for a long time, its a shit site anyway, hence why many of them come on here all the time.

Hi, I'm sure you will ban me for this, but is this really the type of talk an administrator of the board should be coming out with? Alongside the sexist avatar?

For what it is worth, I've enjoyed my time on here, and I genuinely hope you join us in the Premier League.

Hi, I'm sure you will ban me for this, but is this really the type of talk an administrator of the board should be coming out with? Alongside the sexist avatar?

For what it is worth, I've enjoyed my time on here, and I genuinely hope you join us in the Premier League.

I've got an idea for you if you don't like what an administrator on a Brighton message board writes or if you're offended by an avatar ......

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Burnley must be the worst team to ever go up from the Championship. Ok the table never lies but flukey late goals game after game, grinding 1-0 wins, cheating, every decision going their way, that **** of a manager. dreadful, dreadful side

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
i am shaking my head at the fact that you'd apparently like nsc to be rid of opposing fans and Albion fans who disagree with you. that's the kind of moderating that will make this place better....

You're failing to grasp the difference between a "rival" fan deliberately goading us with provocative/insulting remarks when feelings are still running high as opposed to a guest making a reasonable post.

Timing, content & intent are all.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Burnley must be the worst team to ever go up from the Championship. Ok the table never lies but flukey late goals game after game, grinding 1-0 wins, cheating, every decision going their way, that **** of a manager. dreadful, dreadful side

But they went up so their plan worked .
No wouldnt be my best team to watch for entertainment value but they played to their strengths.
Unfortunately for them if they keep the same game plan and players for the premier they will be found out very quickly and will be a case of deja vu .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Some people have short memories. Burnley, if you'll remember, were the toast of this board only a couple of years ago.

Regardless of the fact that one Burnley gobshite comes on here to gloat, aren't we a bit better than some of the comments about that club and town, especially seeing as most Burnley fans on here have been alright?

Anyway, I'll offer my congratulations to the Ginger Dalek and his followers regardless of the OP. They've deserved their promotion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here