Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gym Membership Brighton

Apr 12, 2011
I'm a member at Falmer Health and Sports Raquet Club, I absolutely love it up there. Its 70 quid a month, and you get the nice and pleasant view of the Stadium being built. :)

Definitely second this. I love it there, although it isn't cheap, and you get the added bonus of seeing seagulls players from time to time. Spotted Bennett (i know, I was surprised too) and ankergren there this week ;)

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Anyone looking for a cheap no frills gym can't go far wrong with the Gym Group The Gym - Brighton

I am a member at the Leicester gym and it is clean, cheap, open 24 hours and just what I need. If you don't need sauna's and all that its the best place for £15 a month. :thumbsup:

Anyone looking for a cheap no frills gym can't go far wrong with the Gym Group The Gym - Brighton

I am a member at the Leicester gym and it is clean, cheap, open 24 hours and just what I need. If you don't need sauna's and all that its the best place for £15 a month. :thumbsup:

9.99 a month for me. Just got back from pushing weights there now, made a blood vessel pop in my forehead I think. Cool.

Aye, no frills but modern and got everything ya need.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4185177 said:
9.99 a month for me. Just got back from pushing weights there now, made a blood vessel pop in my forehead I think. Cool.

Aye, no frills but modern and got everything ya need.

Ever go in evenings? Around 6? How busy does it get?

Jan 30, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3479614 said:
Offer's ended I presume.

So glad I joined this, a cock and hen a month for a new build modern gym is sick as. :clap2:
just an excuse to have a fumble in the showers eh.

D

Deleted member 18477

i know this is about Brighton but does anyone know what gyms are decent in haywards heath? and how much they cost etc?

ta.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here