Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyet on Alan Brazils Sports Breakfast

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007
I'm not sure if anyones posted this already (I didn't see anything).

But i just heard on the radio Alan Brazil shout "Seagulls" and said that Gus Poyet is doing an interview on Talk sport in the morning. I think he's on between 6 and 10 am.

Again, appologies if it's already been posted.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm not sure if anyones posted this already (I didn't see anything).

But i just heard on the radio Alan Brazil shout "Seagulls" and said that Gus Poyet is doing an interview on Talk sport in the morning. I think he's on between 6 and 10 am.

Again, appologies if it's already been posted.

Alan Brazil was going on about Brighton & Gus Poyet this morning (wed).
he was saying how great he thought Brighton was and wanted us back in the good times and was saying that the Goldstone was a GREAT ground, Not sure if that was tongue in cheek.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Probably the drink talking Psych, as usual.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Thats getting recorded then

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Brazil often mentions how much the loved the Goldstone.. pretty sure it's sincere. Plus he always championed the Falmer issue...

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Brazil loves Brighton....he's always at the races, he loves the city centre for the lanes etc and he loves BHA....he's always going on about what a great club they are and how bad they've been stitched up over the years etc

getofftheropes

bossa nova
Sep 4, 2009
brazil!no littlehampton
west ham away a few years ago(the 0 1 guy butters game) we stopped on the way too upton park for a few beers in the city,the pub was mr brazils london local..We had a few pints together and he was v suprised at the amount of supporters in the pub and the passion for the club since then he allways bigs us up!!!! nice bloke:clap::clap:

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
Top bloke, I was in that pub, had a chat and a pint of Stella with him. Very pro Brighton, but wouldn't like to take him on in a drinking competition, he can certainly tuck it away!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Just after 8 apparently

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here