Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus is not going to wolves...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If Gus is our manager at the start of next season i will be shocked.
Can I do it? 240v is the British standard, and does 1 minute sound fair?

EDIT - pah, beaten to it

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It seems Gus isn't going to Wolves, due to the compensation issue, and it also sounds like he's not particularly upset about not being able to talk to them.

If Wolves come back and decide to pay the compensation though, as they simply don't seem able to get anyone else in, then who knows what will happen.

Not sure why they arn't going for the ex-wolves 'managerial miracle' up at Palace though.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
glad you appreciate that kidneys are best eaten slightly underdone but Iwould go for a nice herby relais sauce

The renal pelvis is always slightly tough and needs to be removed before being gently fried a l'anglaise and served with a nice chianti and some favor beans.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Jonny Cantor tweeting that there is nothing to worry about, Gus is committed to the Albion and going nowhere.

Case closed

Case reopened! Well, not really - but I just fancied being contrary again. :whistle:

ps What with all this talk about the glut of fresh KIDNEYS becoming available in the not-too-distant. have Piglets Pantry been informed?

It seems Gus isn't going to Wolves, due to the compensation issue, and it also sounds like he's not particularly upset about not being able to talk to them.

If Wolves come back and decide to pay the compensation though, as they simply don't seem able to get anyone else in, then who knows what will happen.

Not sure why they arn't going for the ex-wolves 'managerial miracle' up at Palace though.

Listening to his post match comments last night, Mr. Poyet will be on his way if and when someone wants to make him and the Club a serious offer. There will be no loyalty to the Albion - it will simply be a case of money in the Prem talks and he will be happy to get there asap - long term contract with us or not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here