Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus is not going to wolves...

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
The £2million compensation fee Brighton would demand for Gus Poyet, who is in the first season of a five-year deal, was also a major stumbling block to any potential interest in the Uruguayan.

From the wolves site they are standing firm on getting a manager with top flight experience ruling out a move for our Gus, so please have faith in poyet he,s going to honor his contract.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£2M compo , are you having a bubble ? £8M would be the minimum TB will be looking at.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
What is it with you???? You slate everything from cms to this thread bore off and do one.

It's more the fact that this is about the third thread on the matter, including a 30+ page one...

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
If Gus honours his 5 year contract I'll eat my left kidney, slightly fried in butter with a touch of parsley.

I thought offering £10 for something which was never going to happen was risky, but this i want to see :afro:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The £2million compensation fee Brighton would demand for Gus Poyet, who is in the first season of a five-year deal, was also a major stumbling block to any potential interest in the Uruguayan.

From the wolves site they are standing firm on getting a manager with top flight experience ruling out a move for our Gus, so please have faith in poyet he,s going to honor his contract.

This.
Is.
Not.
News.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Jonny Cantor tweeting that there is nothing to worry about, Gus is committed to the Albion and going nowhere.

Case closed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here