Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus angry with the fans????

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Tell you one thing Mr Poyet i was angry at the hammers and pretty angry at half time tonight how about picking a consitant 11 or maybe the 11 that started against Reading...

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
I did think the boos at half time were excessive given that we had had a few chances. I wasn't sure if the boos were aimed at the ref given the pen and failure to send a player off?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I also thought people were booing the ref, Given they stopped every now and then to call the ref a **** then boo again.

I didn't boo, I clapped as I feared that any booing may be miss understood. I'd NEVER boo my team. EVER.

I thought the fans in the north stand (those GP pointed out) made a great effort second half to get behind the team, I never hear a bad word about Gus but to moan about the North Stand pissed me off when I thought it was us who did our best to get the team and rest of the ground going second half. In the first half I started a few songs (Ashley Barnes etc) and a guy actually turned round and looked at me, With GP having a go and people like that I shant f*****g bother I sing my heart out game in game out.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
i didnt boo - but as a general rule dont mind boos - you pay your money you take you pick. 6 nil on sat and 2 nil down at half time with another dodgy team selection... this thread was more about selection and tactics than booing.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I never heard any booing when the team went off but the ref got loads.What did Gus say then?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
What was that all about booing still had 45 minutes to go. FFs.

A completely shite first half, combined with a debutante keeper who lived up to his nickname of 'clangers'? Coming after a 6-0 defeat to one of our supposed promotion rivals, when Gus made an unfathomable te selection?

Is that enough for you?

I really want Gus to succeed, but he can stretch my patience.

By the way, Gus was close to invisible in the first 45 mins, why?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I didnt boo at half time cos i missed the last 2 minutes, including the penalty cos i was busting for a piss, but the 1st half performance was so bad, i didnt feel that it was worth pissing my pants for.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
A completely shite first half, combined with a debutante keeper who lived up to his nickname of 'clangers'? Coming after a 6-0 defeat to one of our supposed promotion rivals, when Gus made an unfathomable te selection?

Is that enough for you?

I really want Gus to succeed, but he can stretch my patience.

By the way, Gus was close to invisible in the first 45 mins, why?
For those in any doubt about what a bunch of wankers follow the Albion

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
North stand were a disgrace, jeering a player making a debut after catching a ball, loud groans at him also and the booing WAS on the half time whistle rather than the ref walking off when the team had gone.

I perceived it as booing the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here