Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus after Ulloa?

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013

I thought I better check back after your face palm and make sure I read your first post right incase I misunderstood. But no, you actually disagreed that Leo would go to Sunderland because you saw him up the town and he looked chilled and relaxed!!!

I would return the face palm but I've wasted enough of my time on you already.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh listen to her getting all upset. Are you annoyed that I made you look a bit silly in front of your friends.
There's only one person you're going to make look silly on here.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not if you read his first post
I did read it. While you can't tell everything about how he feels based on seeing him around town a few times, I also don't understand why you're saying he doesn't seem to be in love with our club. Obviously no player is in love with their club, but Leo's always seemed to be happy here. If he's offered a better opportunity elsewhere, I imagine he'd take it, but so would anyone else - I don't think he's in a rush to leave.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I did read it. While you can't tell everything about how he feels based on seeing him around town a few times, I also don't understand why you're saying he doesn't seem to be in love with our club. Obviously no player is in love with their club, but Leo's always seemed to be happy here. If he's offered a better opportunity elsewhere, I imagine he'd take it, but so would anyone else - I don't think he's in a rush to leave.

Fair point. Constructively put.

It's his recent change in body language and near constant grumpy look on his face. He doesn't appear to me to be enjoying his football. That's my perception anyway.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's his recent change in body language and near constant grumpy look on his face. He doesn't appear to me to be enjoying his football. That's my perception anyway.
He likes scoring, and he likes getting a good service. He's just come back from injury, and isn't on top form yet, and our side is struggling with injuries in general so he's getting worse than usual service. Both of those points would explain him being unhappy in a couple of games.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
There is a nasty sicky virus around here, I've heard it's a large one and hard to shake off.

:lolol: Welcome to North Stand Chat. If you were to tally how many accurate posts have ever been made on here about anything transfer related since 1997 you'd still be in single figures.
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here