Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus after Ulloa?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Is there any reason why you quoted me with this response? And for the second comment?

no it just keep coming up
I have deleted it now

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
you are right
I will always have TRUST issues with someone who continually keeps on about someone he does not know in the way you do about Gus
again I will ask you what do you know about him that we don't
proof not hearsay
if you don't know anything then shut about him
in fact just shut up

And serious anger issues.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
And serious anger issues.

you think I have anger issues
I would love to know the number of posts you have put up about Gus filled with bile
you still have not answered the question what do you know about the Gus sacking other than your normal hearsay

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I would love to know the number of posts you have put up about Gus filled with bile
you still have not answered the question what do you know about the Gus sacking other than your normal hearsay

Stroke a cat and forget about nasty BW. He's been stinking up the place all day.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Somebody can be extremely good at their job, achieve an enormous amount, and get sacked for gross misconduct for something like having a fight with a colleague, refusing to obey a direct order, stealing from the company or from colleagues. Would that negate the quality of their performance in their job? Just saying

I'm not saying it negates it, just that it can't be ignored as though it never happened, which is what the poster seems to have done.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
All water under the bridge now this Gus business. If you know why he was sacked you may well dislike him - but there is no internet link out there to provide any evidence to others.

There is no right and wrong, you trust your sources or you don't. Nothing wrong with that.

As for me, I'm glad he's not our problem, and my feeling is we now have better. Some of course won't agree.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

I have a source. Do I really have to explain to you again why I can't share the details?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
It's an NSC bug with multi-quotes I think. If you multi-quote once, then your subsequent posts may multi-quote of their own accord.

NSC has a mind of its own
it is a living thing:lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I have a source. Do I really have to explain to you again why I can't share the details?

we don't have a source unlike yourself so must assume you are talking bollox

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Stroke a cat and forget about nasty BW. He's been stinking up the place all day.

Really!? So now I'm 'nasty'. How do you work that out? Do you know me?

And I think you'll find the usual Gus fan club are providing most of the vitriol on here (not for the first time). If you don't agree with what I'm saying, then fine, but don't just trot out bile.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm not saying it negates it, just that it can't be ignored as though it never happened, which is what the poster seems to have done.

Too right. And, it seems, some others on here too.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not really true though - except amongst those BHAFC fans in the 'know' ???

In the wider domain it is unfortunately the Club's reputation that has been tarnished if anything.

Yeah, right. We're really suffering with our record crowds, positive media commentaries, et al. To be fair, I'm sure Gus' improprieties are also yesterday's news by now.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

yes you do and not just to me
otherwise stop the bile
you are like one of those drunks who keeps coming up to you in a pub sure he knows you and keeps on repeating himself
go away

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Yeah, right. We're really suffering with our record crowds, positive media commentaries, et al. To be fair, I'm sure Gus' improprieties are also yesterday's news by now.

Certainly they are positives but could well be 'in spite of' the way GP was dismissed rather than 'because of'.

In most media reports when GP's history is mentioned it often includes phrases such as, "controversial dismissal', "sacked live on TV" etc. - never seen a single report that says anything like, "rightly dismissed" - have you ???

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
we don't have a source unlike yourself so must assume you are talking bollox

No, there is no 'must assume I'm talking bollox'. You just chose to do so. As I've said before, take it or leave it. You've chosen to leave it. That's fine, but you should maybe consider that I (and the club BTW) might be right in saying the gross misconduct charge (which remains and will remain uncontested) is justified. And your hero is not quite as heroic as you seem to think he is. Or just carry on with your self-delusion. But don't get so angry just because someone disagrees with your personality assessment of Gus. On the plus side, we are fully aligned with Gus as a manager, and his undoubted achievements at the club. It's sad you seem incapable of separating his achievements from his undoubtedly flawed personality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here