Mar 15, 2011

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Jo, the vocal minority will never be pleased. Gus Poyet won us League 1 with style and class, and still people don't like him. But the vast overwhelming majority do, and it's the same with the Gully's Girls. For every 1 fan who doesn't like you, there are a hundred (probably more), who do. I'm not defending the objectors, but the way I see it, you're in the same position as the players and actors in films, or in a play or whatever else, when you showcase your talent and what you actually want to do, there are going to be people who moan and criticise. That's life, but out of 20,000 people at the Amex, you are overwhelmingly in favour.

Especially the tallish brunette. :blush:

This - just ignore the miserable buggers, they moan at anything.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
I know there is some kind of post modern irony by painting yourself as obstinate, argumentative, taking arguments to illogical conclusions, going against perceived opinion etc but quite frankly you're not very good at it. Perhaps stick to ranting at the players.

:ffsparr:

They may do it for free but they get prime seats for it. Not sure how you can argue against this, or were you just posting pretentious crap for the sake of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here