Gullys Girls New Outfits - Picture

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Are they actually going to be able to dance this year? Always been a bit embarassed by them to be honest.....contraversial but Palace's cheerleaders can at least all do a routine and keep to time

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Are they actually going to be able to dance this year? Always been a bit embarassed by them to be honest.....contraversial but Palace's cheerleaders can at least all do a routine and keep to time

The Palace Crystals are national champions - they have a feeder system whereby they start at aged 6 plus and learn from there - they're a brilliant squad. Have seen them in competitions a few times and they're always very impressive. Not that I should say that of course!

I haven't seen Gully's girls for years, but glad they are finally able to do some actual cheerleading.

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
Those crystals dont do it anymore... they were amazing though and did some pretty impressive stunting but they have been axed from the club...

Thanks to all for the feedback that we have had through here, facebook and twitter, it has been really nice to see so much support, the girls have worked so hard over the closed season and i can speak for us all that we are honoured to be part of the football club and i hope that we can grow in talent jus like the team and club has! x

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Those crystals dont do it anymore... they were amazing though and did some pretty impressive stunting but they have been axed from the club...

Thanks to all for the feedback that we have had through here, facebook and twitter, it has been really nice to see so much support, the girls have worked so hard over the closed season and i can speak for us all that we are honoured to be part of the football club and i hope that we can grow in talent jus like the team and club has! x

Seriously?! I take it they're still at BCA?

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
Well i shouldnt say axed, they were replaced, but im pretty sure they are still at BCA, we have a couple of girls who cheer for chichester cheetahs and im sure they said they saw them at the last comp. x

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I thought the girls looked good last night, liking the new outfits and they seem to be looking older, which means I dont feel as guilty when watching their legs!!! the blonde one (Ruth I think) looked very fine.

routine was good as well

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I thought the girls looked good last night, liking the new outfits and they seem to be looking older, which means I dont feel as guilty when watching their legs!!! the blonde one (Ruth I think) looked very fine.

routine was good as well

I'm sure the routine would have been good if they had been in time with each other and been able to hold a straight line together for the formation bits......Saturday they were good but yesterday....oh dear oh dear

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Ree.jpg

Fit

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
When is the Gully's Girls Calendar for this season being released?

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
something for everyones tastes me thinks. Personally if any of em farted I wouldn't kick em out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports