Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gullys Girls New Outfits - Picture

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You seem to be confusing Sussex with Essex!

To be fair, Brighton has a higher than national average for teen pregnancies.

However, you would have to be a bit of a prick (not you!) to suggest some of the girls looked pregnant in the first place. Totally unnecessary and speaks volumes about the person in question.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I thought we might get rid of Gully's Girls once we left Withdean?

It's been said... because the girls weren't necessarily PRO standard in their performances (presumably as for example the palace cheerleading tart PROS are... if you know what i mean) would we still want them at the shiny new no expense spared top of the range gleaming AMEX?

And the answer was and is YES!!! For all the work they have done and effort put in as a volunteer arm of the Albion (and for their improving skill) they have EARNED it!!! I think in the slick is-it-all-a-dreamland of the AMEX they'll be a charming reminder of what the club is all about - you don't just cut all ties with your family just because you've moved to a shiny new house after winning the blooming lottery! (sorry)

i've been critical of them in the past as both amateurish and also questionable titillation for the dirty old men... and tbh you can leave out the word old, but I think they deserve it, and each year that passes they get better... and I feel less morally questionable for getting a stonk-on in the stands whilst i sit next to some mouth breather.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It's been said... because the girls weren't necessarily PRO standard in their performances (presumably as for example the palace cheerleading tart PROS are... if you know what i mean) would we still want them at the shiny new no expense spared top of the range gleaming AMEX?

And the answer was and is YES!!! For all the work they have done and effort put in as a volunteer arm of the Albion (and for their improving skill) they have EARNED it!!! I think in the slick is-it-all-a-dreamland of the AMEX they'll be a charming reminder of what the club is all about - you don't just cut all ties with your family just because you've moved to a shiny new house after winning the blooming lottery! (sorry)

i've been critical of them in the past as both amateurish and also questionable titillation for the dirty old men... and tbh you can leave out the word old, but I think they deserve it, and each year that passes they get better... and I feel less morally questionable for getting a stonk-on in the stands whilst i sit next to some mouth breather.

well said, an enjoyable part of the match day experiance for me.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Don't like the songs, don't like the girls, god you're miserable

I never said that, just thought I read somewhere that we weren't having cheerleaders anymore - obviously I was mistaken.
FTR I have nothing against Gully's Girls - I've never arrived early enough at a game to see them!

Ha ha!! Ace you miserable git! You'd better get your :moo: head back on before Friday night!!

WAFHL :moo:
WAFHTSPS :vuvu:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
My mouth has actually gone dry !!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the only reason i get into the ground before 3pm is to watch them :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here