Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GTA V ONLINE - NSC CREW - Post R* Names here to join

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
XF for me...... for the traction

speed doesnt seem to matter as every heavily subscribed race ends up in some sort of mass crash

Same for me. Unless you're on a handful of tracks where there are long straights, most of them have plenty of turns which the Entity's acceleration and braking eventually equate to better lap times. Plus it's $200,000 cheaper.

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
Hello!

Hope yo see you all online tonight
I'll host a playlist for racing
See you all at 8pm

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
Those that played the play list last night what did you think?
Is it worth doing again?

Anyone got any tips to improve my GTA online experience? Really found it a bit of an anticlimax so far. I haven't progressed any storyline (not sure whether there is one or not), just been doing random missions which are okay to a point. It was really the sandbox bit that I was most looking forward to, but unfortunately it seems to be full of complete ********s who want to do nothing more than go around killing people. I decided yesterday to collect one of the cars for delivery, took it to the garage to get it sprayed, etc. only to be blown up by another player with a rpg as soon as I crossed the bridge towards the dock. WTF is the point of that?

I really wish they'd put more content into the single player game (which seemed very short compared to previous games) rather than this online multiplayer rubbish. I've played a few online multiplayer games now and they all seem to be populated by ********s!

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
Anyone got any tips to improve my GTA online experience? Really found it a bit of an anticlimax so far. I haven't progressed any storyline (not sure whether there is one or not), just been doing random missions which are okay to a point. It was really the sandbox bit that I was most looking forward to, but unfortunately it seems to be full of complete ********s who want to do nothing more than go around killing people. I decided yesterday to collect one of the cars for delivery, took it to the garage to get it sprayed, etc. only to be blown up by another player with a rpg as soon as I crossed the bridge towards the dock. WTF is the point of that?

I really wish they'd put more content into the single player game (which seemed very short compared to previous games) rather than this online multiplayer rubbish. I've played a few online multiplayer games now and they all seem to be populated by ********s!

Have you played with the NSC Crew yet? Join us 8pm Sunday.

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
Seeing as most players are under 18 - I cant see it being much of a 'party' ;)

Prehaps we could play the specail play list on Sunday....

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
I might get on later tonight...

If not see you all on Sunday - 8pm
Ps - still no word from Palarse Crew. I think Ill try to arrange battles with other random crews.

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
I couldn't access any of the Beach jobs last night - has anyone else had problems connecting.
Will give it ago tonight.
-
Had a couple of random crate drops in my sessions, but never managed to get to them before the others, anyone picked one up yet?
-

See you all at 8 - for 8:15 kick off.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here