Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GTA V ONLINE - NSC CREW - Post R* Names here to join

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I need help boosting one of the trophies, if I may have a glamorous assistant? I need someone to send a mugger after me so that I may let them rob me and murder them. Will repay the favour!

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
Palarse Crew have decided to start sending me abuse messages...
SHame that they dont have the wit to put a team together online

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
Nice work on the content creator guys - keep it up - We can play a few on Sunday!

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
Who wants to take out Palarse fans on Sunday? We have a Crew challenge - from a rival Palarse Crew called the Jokers. :clap2:

Anyone else playing online today notice things have been a very "festive" to say the least?

First of all there's the xmas themed clothing available for your character, but more importantly the amount of money around today!

Started my session today and found bounties being set in the millions/billions! I then found myself being given overall about $2.5bn randomly by a couple of players.

Definitely wasnt only one this was happening to as found number of us going back and forth from garages to mod shop with out new high end cars. Changed session to see if it was just a one off but it wasn't!

Was more than happy to build up the cash myself for supercars, attack choppers etc, but I'm certainly not complainging about this! Good will to all men indeed!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here