Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GTA V ONLINE - NSC CREW - Post R* Names here to join

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
For those who have not been online for a while, there is lots of great new user created content on line, some really great jobs.
Worth checking out.

BHA3000

Jan 7, 2014
Race Night.(PS3)

Who is up for some speed this Sunday?

Have a playlist of 12 races (all up to 16 player ) , a mixture of GTA classics, some new content, customised races from other crews and some made by our own crew members. Customised cars will be off in some races to give the newcomers a fair go.

Will launch at 8.45pm Sunday so if you are interested make sure you are in a room(not solo session) and in freemode.

And finishes with a shoot up,....... why not?

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
That sounds great , I'm in - who else will be around.
ALthough not sure Ill be able to make the 8.45 start as have family - will be on later though!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

BHA3000

Jan 7, 2014
didnt realise Racenight was so long.
will be tweaking playlist and deleting a few of the longer races.

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
didnt realise Racenight was so long.
will be tweaking playlist and deleting a few of the longer races.

Sorry i couldnt stay for all of it - have a sick child to look after!

Please keep in the Lake race in - not had that much fun online in ages, it was awsome with 4 - would be a hoot with 6 -8!

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Down for maintenance tonight.

Anyone on Xbox actually want to do some missions etc?! Says there's 30 of you, never see you online.

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
yep,sorry it was too long.

the lakeside race is still in(might try that race with off-road vehicles for added carnage)

I liked the fact that is was super cars - they are nice and wide, making overtaking on that narrow single track road nice and challenging!
Having said that it would be interestesting to see if a sanchez could beat a biffa on that track

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here