Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
Just been looking at the Palarse Snapmatic Feed
Typical sort of pic.... 0_0.jpg
:facepalm:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Some b**tard even flew a helicopter onto a roof and shot me while I was minding my own business in the streets. You wouldn't know anything about that would you? ???

Yes. Apologies. But genuinely, someone was having a pop at you on ground level, I took some shots at what I thought was the other guy, but I was so high up I could not see who I was aiming at. Very very sorry. I will let you shoot me in the face next time

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
Yes. Apologies. But genuinely, someone was having a pop at you on ground level, I took some shots at what I thought was the other guy, but I was so high up I could not see who I was aiming at. Very very sorry.

Oooh this could be my first opportunity to use the Crew Kick and Ban buttons! SHooting a crew member must be punished! ;)

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I had a bounty on my head. The roof tops were my safest place. Many apologies though matey

There's no friends in GTA when there's a bounty involved. Some of the ones I've collected have given me £9000! I wonder how you escape them, it is possible as there's a trophy for it...

Does the game tell you when there's a bounty put out on you?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
There's no friends in GTA when there's a bounty involved. Some of the ones I've collected have given me £9000! I wonder how you escape them, it is possible as there's a trophy for it...

Does the game tell you when there's a bounty put out on you?

Yes it does tell you. Weirdly, some complete Stranger put one on me just as I joined that session

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
how do I turn off the annoying twats unless it's a mission? Doing my head in.

edit - I mean the french blokes on their mikes in general roaming mode.

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
how do I turn off the annoying twats unless it's a mission? Doing my head in.

edit - I mean the french blokes on their mikes in general roaming mode.

There are several solutions to this.....

1) Buy a decent headset. With a head set on you only the hear chat on it – the game fx, music, etc stay on TV speakers. Decent headsets have mute buttons and volume controls so you can control noise chatter. Turn up when you want it turn down when you don’t.

2) Turn down chat noise in the Audio Settings – fiddly and annoying having to change when you might want to hear crew chat on missions.

3) Dont play with French people – keep loading new sessions until you find one with only Uk people or one that is silent. – A tad time consuming.

4) Only play with friends and Crew. Start a Private session – invite all the crew and friends to join. We seem to get several people on at a time – might take a while to organise. Prehaps we could say that every evening at a certain time we can start a private crew session, then people will expect it to happen and look for it. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here