Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GTA V ONLINE - NSC CREW - Post R* Names here to join

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
Ok so some crew have requested an change in the emblem. The current one looks great on Blue cars, but not so great on other colours - so we how have two versions - both appear here on your Crew page
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/nsc_-_seagulls
Which ever has the most "This Rocks" (like by clicking on star under pic) by midnight on Friday becomes our new Emblem
The choice is this
f61e273d6558b006775a47c7fc37ee1d897f49bc_512.png
Or this
d4f2359d6eede33d8d3a0251efa9fbb9a1f20359_512.png
Vote away....

Last edited:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
How do i now join you guys in a game session? Every time I search it says it cannot find anyone

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
How do i now join you guys in a game session? Every time I search it says it cannot find anyone
Press START - Go to ONLINE, select CREWS, select NSC SEAGULLS, select CREW MEMBERS (I think thats right will check later)
You will now see a list of all crew members. The ones lit up are online and currently playing so you can see if there is anyone to join.
Then use the Join Crew option to join who ever is there - if any one. This might not always work as the others might be in session that has no room for more players, others might be busy on a mission. Just try again later in a few mins. Or Alturnatively when you start a mission you can choose to HOST it. This then gives you the option to Invite Crew Members, this sends a txt message to all the crews phones who are online - they can then either accept or decline the option to join you.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Press START - Go to ONLINE, select CREWS, select NSC SEAGULLS, select CREW MEMBERS (I think thats right will check later)
You will now see a list of all crew members. The ones lit up are online and currently playing so you can see if there is anyone to join.
Then use the Join Crew option to join who ever is there - if any one. This might not always work as the others might be in session that has no room for more players, others might be busy on a mission. Just try again later in a few mins. Or Alturnatively when you start a mission you can choose to HOST it. This then gives you the option to Invite Crew Members, this sends a txt message to all the crews phones who are online - they can then either accept or decline the option to join you.

Yep cheeers. Just met up with a few of you I think

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I've been running around in nothing but board shorts and flip flops. It's been emotional but don't think I've caught up with any of the crew yet.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Finally met up with a couple of the crew last night and was good fun! Sorry again for shooting at you Muzzman but I was on edge and getting popped left, right and centre! Also good work washie for finishing the tanker mission. Myself and muzz were great decoys/cannon fodder.
Actually got into a 16 player race for the first time last night and it was insanely good fun!

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Finally met up with a couple of the crew last night and was good fun! Sorry again for shooting at you Muzzman but I was on edge and getting popped left, right and centre! Also good work washie for finishing the tanker mission. Myself and muzz were great decoys/cannon fodder.
Actually got into a 16 player race for the first time last night and it was insanely good fun!

Maybe we shouldn't of blocked to entrance. Also, has anyone actually completed "A Titan of a job"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here