Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GTA V ONLINE - NSC CREW - Post R* Names here to join

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
Yes - I'v done Titan twice - once part of a two man team once with four. Its a good earner 10K!
Does require team work though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm in, and have invited a couple of BHA-supporting mates in. Xbox360 all of us.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Finally met up with a couple of the crew last night and was good fun! Sorry again for shooting at you Muzzman but I was on edge and getting popped left, right and centre! Also good work washie for finishing the tanker mission. Myself and muzz were great decoys/cannon fodder.
Actually got into a 16 player race for the first time last night and it was insanely good fun!

No worries, don't think you hit me anyway, and although the getaway plan was a good idea, it'd had helped if I knew where I was going.

Notes to self:
Don't try and escape south of the Airport in a car.
Don't smoke while passing the time travelling to your destination. This damages your health.
Do buy armour wherever possible

I have to say though, even if I am just turning up and dying at the first sign of trouble it has been good fun finally finding some crew members to run with. :smokin:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
No worries, don't think you hit me anyway, and although the getaway plan was a good idea, it'd had helped if I knew where I was going.

Notes to self:
Don't try and escape south of the Airport in a car.
Don't smoke while passing the time travelling to your destination. This damages your health.
Do buy armour wherever possible

I have to say though, even if I am just turning up and dying at the first sign of trouble it has been good fun finally finding some crew members to run with. :smokin:

No I probably didn't hit you as my shooting is dreadful haha. I missed washies invite as I was bolloxing about on that quad! Hook up again soon mate!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
image.jpg

Too much?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I always find myself getting into a personal vendetta with some random which I snap out of when I remember that dying costs money

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I always find myself getting into a personal vendetta with some random which I snap out of when I remember that dying costs money

Yep - I'm VERY easily offended on GTA and will persue someone right across the map (to the detriment of the mission, in one instance) if they so much as bump into me a bit.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I Mr GeorgeT-Towel shall be in for a private dance or two in a while...

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
Anyone want to try a NSC survival mission? I'm only level 10 so can't host one but I'd be up for it if someone else could host (ps3)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here