Great news for yellow jacket wearers

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Cardinal

Bishop of Withdean
Sep 2, 2008
St Peters
The National Minimum Wage Regulations 1999 (Amendment) Regulations 2009 increase the minimum hourly rate of the national minimum wage from £5.73 to £5.80 per hour and the development rate from £4.77 to £4.83 per hour from 1 October 2009. :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Gosh you are so witty :sides-split:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Need to make sure you can afford those big butch black combats.

You'll never catch me wearing big butch black combats. I'm more of a (grown adult) replica shirt and a pair of jeans wearer, supping a beer or two with a prawn sandwich pre match in the Legends Lounge. Maybe you thought I was a steward, sorry to disappoint. But please do carry on with yor hilarious critique of our yellow jacketed friends, makes me laugh sooo much. Almost as much as watching the stewards when they take a lad downstairs onto the running track for a chat, and threaten to tell his Mum. Oh, was that you?

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
har har har,

If you knew how much they paid us you woildn't be laughing - not to mention the bonuses for doing different duties such as turnstiles or gates...

WE are the ones laughing at you as YOU have to pay to watch that shite!

Oh yeah, they pay is under review aswell so looks like we will be getting even more now!:whisky:

:wanker: Mugs

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
har har har,

If you knew how much they paid us you woildn't be laughing - not to mention the bonuses for doing different duties such as turnstiles or gates...

Oh yeah, they pay is under review aswell so looks like we will be getting even more now!:whisky:

Well it was £17-21 at Championship level 8 years ago and then the highest amount was Man Utd who Paid £25 so what fantastic level is it now?:wozza:

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
har har har,

u lot arnt worth the paper that i wipe my arse on..f***ing nonces !!!!

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
har har har,

It is not often i say this and mean it but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE die. :mad:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
har har har,

You f***ing prick.:wanker:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
har har har,

Whatever you earn wont matter when we are at Falmer because the club will be employing people who have an aptitude for the job instead of having to fulfill the :mendoza: quota at Withdean

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
Well it was £17-21 at Championship level 8 years ago and then the highest amount was Man Utd who Paid £25 so what fantastic level is it now?:wozza:

Average about £35 a game, depends what time you turn up really.

Thanks for all the other replies guys!

as for the :mendoza: quota, is that going to decline at a bigger stadium then? doubt it so you should be ok when they let you out and it shouldn't affect your benefits either!

hehehehe bless all of you

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
wow 35.00 per game...you must be well rich. that is a f***ing massive amount to pay a failed pco for staring at a crowd:wanker:

Dandyman

In London village.

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
wow 35.00 per game...you must be well rich. that is a f***ing massive amount to pay a failed pco for staring at a crowd:wanker:

failed PCO?

Ah yes the generalisation that stewards all wanna be coppers - nope not me i'm afraid. just there for the money which I am putting away for the kids.

as for the dole money - I dunno although I know my main job has an affect on the amount of tax I pay on the stewarding though...

Maybe I went the wrong way about it but the reason I posted in this thread was the insults toward stewards are unfair (to the majority) and the assumption that were stupid and only earn/are capable of earning the minimum wage is pretty offensive as the amount of training you have to go through certainly wasn't fun or easy (there WERE exams at the end).

Yes there are a fair few tossers that work there that think they are gods but you will find that most of us don't care what you do and only say something to someone about sitting down or behaviour if told to by the supervisor and not out of personal choice or if it is a genuine hazard. If I paid as much as you to get in I would expect to be able to do what I want within reason.

Apologies for any offence caused.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports