Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great bit about us on Football 365.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I take your point Triggaaar and totally understand it. No one takes defeat and failure any worse than me but I enjoy success a lot more when I have gone through every emotion in the course a short space of time.
My brother is a massive gambler and I have little sympathy for his plight but I do understand why he does it because he gets the adrenalin rush in a short space of time and I get that from a high pressured 90 minutes of football and love it when my team comes out on top at the end of it.
I do understand, it's like winning the Playoff final, which is an all or nothing rush, but as I said on another thread, if you offered me winning the PO final or finishing 2nd, I'd take 2nd, as I just don't want the stress of the playoffs. We're not all adrenaline junkies.

but its a bit like running for a bus and catching it. You feel much great having caught it. Much better than you would do had you waited 20 minutes at the bust stop for it.
The problem is, we've been running for buses for so long, it's nice to just take a limo once in a while.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ta. I can't access betting sites at work though - any numbers ? Otherwise I'll just check when I get home.
Yeah, which bookie do you want (as some are just click bait)?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't care really, I'm just interested in seeing what type of odds there are for us to finish outside the top 2.
We're 8/1 on to finish top 2 with SkyBet and bet365, 9/1 BetVictor, 10/1 Ladbrokes, 5/1 BetFair

The Guardian interview with FA Chairman Greg Clarke has a rather more worrying paragraph. "Asked in particular about Brighton boss Chris Hughton, who was born in London and played for the Republic of Ireland, Clarke replied: “Why not? It would be wonderful to see a black England manager. It would put us forward 20 years.”

The fact that CH is black is not something that i've thought about much,never really been a topic of interest has it? Looks like Brighton/Sussex is already 20 years ahead of England?
When ever i talk about CH its usually good solid proper manager that's the theme:thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We're 8/1 on to finish top 2 with SkyBet and bet365, 9/1 BetVictor, 10/1 Ladbrokes, 5/1 BetFair

Yep, I know we're massive odds on with everyone. Just wondered what kind of odds that translates to for us to finish outside the top 2. At a rough guess I'd say probably about 2/1 or 6/4, they're usually pretty mingy going the other way. If we're anything like 3/1 or 7/2 then I'd be all over that.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yep, I know we're massive odds on with everyone. Just wondered what kind of odds that translates to for us to finish outside the top 2. At a rough guess I'd say probably about 2/1 or 6/4, they're usually pretty mingy going the other way. If we're anything like 3/1 or 7/2 then I'd be all over that.

6/1 to finish in play offs and 66/1 to finish outside top six with Skybet

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yep, I know we're massive odds on with everyone. Just wondered what kind of odds that translates to for us to finish outside the top 2.
Ah, I'm not sure they show that on oddschecker.

At a rough guess I'd say probably about 2/1 or 6/4, they're usually pretty mingy going the other way.
That's more than mingy. Use betfair and lay it.

Just seen Lamie's post. That'll do.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The Guardian interview with FA Chairman Greg Clarke has a rather more worrying paragraph. "Asked in particular about Brighton boss Chris Hughton, who was born in London and played for the Republic of Ireland, Clarke replied: “Why not? It would be wonderful to see a black England manager. It would put us forward 20 years.”

I didn't know now black men could manipulate time?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The problem is, we've been running for buses for so long, it's nice to just take a limo once in a while.[/QUOTE]
Who's Tim now ? - I jest of course

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
10/1 - That's like stealing money.. I am not really a gambler these days but that could tempt me

That should read 1/10, etc.

Put £10 on to win £1.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Who's Tim now ?
I haven't even told you whom I took a limo with yet! I'll start a new thread 'Guess whom I tool a limo with today'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here