Got ejected at 19.37 and looking at a two year ban.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor P

Oct 6, 2006
Wow. What a lot of debate over such a pile of bollocks.

For what it's worth (very little admittedly) here's my take...

- This story is a total load of nonsense
- There would never be a 2 year ban for something like this
- The OP is a dick

Carry on…

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
The female Steward at the entrance to the West Upper tried to come onto me last night come to think about it! Maybe I should put a complaint in.

gully is my god

Apr 13, 2011
Hove
Would you have said it if she were a man? Probably not.

Im normally pretty at ease with sexist banter, but cant you just put yourself in her shoes, as someone trying to be a professional in a job with mainly male counterparts. Singling her out with an embarrassing situation and objectifying her with sexual comments looses her respect as an equal member of that team and to be honest its just plain horrible to have middle aged men slurring beer breath sexual comments at you when your just doing your job.

These jokes are suitable for friends but not a stranger.

No place for chauvinist pigs in a modern society.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Phoned the club the day after and spoke with Mr Baker who is head of security. Told him what happened and he said he'd phone me back by Friday as he is going to look at the report but still haven't heard nothing. Been trying to ring him but all I get is the answer phone. No letter from the club, nothing. Feels like I'm in no mans land.

- - - Updated - - -

Phoned the club the day after and spoke with Mr Baker who is head of security. Told him what happened and he said he'd phone me back by Friday as he is going to look at the report but still haven't heard nothing. Been trying to ring him but all I get is the answer phone. No letter from the club, nothing. Feels like I'm in no mans land.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
chin up fella, drop them an apologetic e-mail :)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If I were you I'd just go into the store, tell them you lost your card and see if they just print you a new one there and then.

- - - Updated - - -

If I were you I'd just go into the store, tell them you lost your card and see if they just print you a new one there and then.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

- - - Updated - - -

You wont be able to get hold of him. He was last seen with a hessian sack over his head being bundled into the back of an unmarked white van. That is what you wanted wasnt it ??

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You wont be able to get hold of him. He was last seen with a hessian sack over his head being bundled into the back of an unmarked white van. That is what you wanted wasnt it ??

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Why argue with them searching your bag? Not saying your point isn't valid but pretty much every stadium/arena does it now and the stewards are just doing their jobs, what could possibly be the best you can hope for after getting mouthy?

- - - Updated - - -

Why argue with them searching your bag? Not saying your point isn't valid but pretty much every stadium/arena does it now and the stewards are just doing their jobs, what could possibly be the best you can hope for after getting mouthy?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
The I just been banned thread has been locked because Bozza has said

''I've been reliably informed there is significantly more to this story than has been put here''.

I sent him a pm saying really, please do tell as I'm the horses mouth and will tell you what you want to know.

So said fire away Bozza with that he's logged of line. Come on Bozza, you think you know but I'm the horses mouth. Ask me anything and I'll tell you. Why lock my thread if you haven't an answer?

Fire away Bozza.

- - - Updated - - -

The I just been banned thread has been locked because Bozza has said

''I've been reliably informed there is significantly more to this story than has been put here''.

I sent him a pm saying really, please do tell as I'm the horses mouth and will tell you what you want to know.

So said fire away Bozza with that he's logged of line. Come on Bozza, you think you know but I'm the horses mouth. Ask me anything and I'll tell you. Why lock my thread if you haven't an answer?

Fire away Bozza.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
We don't really need to know. This is for you and the club to sort out, having a go on here is pointless because no one really knows exactly what happened. It's probably in everyone's best interests if the matter was dealt with privately and not on a public forum.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
We don't really need to know. This is for you and the club to sort out, having a go on here is pointless because no one really knows exactly what happened. It's probably in everyone's best interests if the matter was dealt with privately and not on a public forum.

I think the good folk of NSC are intrigued to know why a thread has been closed and I want them to know. So come on Bozza, lets get this out in the open for all to read?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think the good folk of NSC are intrigued to know why a thread has been closed and I want them to know. So come on Bozza, lets get this out in the open for all to read?
We know why it's been closed.

A separate and trusted source says you have been economical with the truth.

NSC isn't surprised.

Poking the bear isn't going to help.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Relax Bigbelly..... Bozza will get back to you when he is on next I am sure so no need to freak. Your in the process of potentially being banned from the ground and now you want to have a go at the site owner here? Trying to burn all your bridges at once?

Go back read what Giraffe put up and go with that. We all have moments of stupidity but surely if you can admit it the club will be willing to listen.... Hopefully this all gets sorted and youll be back in your seat in no time.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
We know why it's been closed.

A separate and trusted source says you have been economical with the truth.

NSC isn't surprised.

Really? Please tell as like I've said I'm the horses mouth so shall say it as it is. Fire away mate.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Can't you just get off your high horse, admit you behaved badly, were caught out, suffered the consequences, and leave it at that.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I have locked this thread until [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] chooses to unlock it.

Please don't start another thread about this @Bigbelly, or anyone else for that matter.

Thanks.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This matter has nothing to do with me, nor NSC more generally.

I've decided I don't want it to be discussed on here and, to answer a question PMed to me, the club have NOT asked me to suppress discussion of this - it's my choice.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
This matter has nothing to do with me, nor NSC more generally.

But it has hasn't it? You stated that ''I've been reliably informed there is significantly more to this story than has been put here''.

So what's the story? I've PM'd you and asked for a private disussion but you declined you are talking shit are you not?

I've decided I don't want it to be discussed on here.

Really, what is the point of a forum if you're not allowed to discuss things? If you don't want such discussions then you might as well shut the site down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports