Gordon Smith on SSN

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So then how many goals did Gordon Smith score to get us to the 1983 FA Cup Final?

Actually I can tell you who scored thr goals (without looking it up) Andy Rtichie Peter Ward Neil Smillie Gerry Ryan Jimmy Case (4) Michael Robinson (3).......and Smith did score but only in the Final

"only"??
He scored, fact.
The shot that was amazingly saved was also struck well and in a good place, except for a very lucky keeper getting a limb in the way less by judgment.

Forgive WHAT?? Forgiveness is something someone might ask for - he needn't ask. Neither should Michael Robinson who probably ought to have accepted the responsibility that was originally at his feet to take.

You HAVE to be winding people up on here, you really do earn the insults.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
My Dad knew Gordon Smith pretty well and more of a top bloke you are unlikely to meet. Yes missed a chance to score to win the FA cup, but scored one of the best headers to put us in front. I still think that Robbo bottled it when he slipped the pass to Smith (Robinson was a nice bloke as well!!!!)

I know Gordon as well,look at the video..Robinson had the best chance to score....and passed. Regarding Mrs T,THIS COUNTRY OWES HER BIG TIME...Unions running the country, Holding the country to ransom to build their little empires,still remember the bosses putting 35 good men out of work because they were not union members,oh! you could work if you joined the union and paid the barons....blackmail....!
Labour for the working man....your having a giraffe,they are in it for themselves just look at this last lot,bankrupt this country..."There's no money left...great legacy....I'm not a Tory...I'm UKIP! RANT OVER.....time for a brandy!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I`ve never forgiven him for that second half hat trick he scored away at Coventry in the last 17 minutes of the game to bring us back to 3-3 from 3-0 down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports