Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodbye Kuszczak

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
In a very competitive field, the OP has just won the "NSCer you'd most expect to see as a contestant on the Jeremy Kyle show". Koosh has been off form in the last month, but compared to the two alternatives I'd pick him 101 times out of 100.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"Useless Polish turd" without whom we would've finished lower mid table.

Losing a game of football really makes people go retarded, doesn't it?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I hope that one positive from this disastrous 8 days for Kuszczak is that he eats some humble pie and recognises playing for the Albion regularly is best for both parties.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It started so well but ended so sour. Enjoy your new club sitting on the bench playing in the League cup.

Useless Polish turd

We should all be able to express our moans about players but.

Why did you have to mention his nationality in your childish name calling?

You do know you have posted a racist comment don't you? (to be fair you probably don't)

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
On a bad day what saddens me the most is a great player and a favourite Tomasz, is now downgraded to cannon fodder and disgraceful abuse. He has been mustard for 99% of his time at the club and I will be very sad to see him go. Such short memories.

This, his clean sheets this season are the only reason we were even playing today

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Hes a Championship keeper. Will not move up a league if you cant catch the ball.

i dont think hes even a a good championskip keeper, poor at crosses and distribution , and has made Too Many ricks,

bye feckin bye , oh and thanks

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
in actual fact , his distribution has been the worst that i have witnessed from any goalkeeper from any league, he has no confidence nor compusure, is it possible that this weakness has not been identified at his previous clubs ?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Best keeper I have seen in a Brighton shirt. Better than Keely.
However like many brighton players seems slightly unhappy.

A very good keeper who has had 3 bad games. Unfortunately they were arguably the most high profile:high expectation games in our season and so his poor performances have been amplified. I agree that there appears to be a level of unhappiness amongst some of the players.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
in actual fact , his distribution has been the worst that i have witnessed from any goalkeeper from any league, he has no confidence nor compusure, is it possible that this weakness has not been identified at his previous clubs ?

Mmmm, was not the same said about Wankagain a couple of seasons ago and Pretty Boy after the Hull replay? Why not chuck in cannot catch a cold, has two left feet and needs orienteering lessons to find his way around the penalty area for good measure?
Jeez some people are never satisfied, as mentioned earlier but for Tom we would not have been playing the past two games, get real and get a grip.
Oh and Tom, get yourself a new agent, because a good one would have had your contract settled by now.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

this can only be true if you have only followed brighton for the last 5 years. and not watched any other keeper.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I hope that one positive from this disastrous 8 days for Kuszczak is that he eats some humble pie and recognises playing for the Albion regularly is best for both parties.

Is it though? He can play regularly for a better team than us, no question whatsoever.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Mmmm, was not the same said about Wankagain a couple of seasons ago and Pretty Boy after the Hull replay? Why not chuck in cannot catch a cold, has two left feet and needs orienteering lessons to find his way around the penalty area for good measure?
Jeez some people are never satisfied, as mentioned earlier but for Tom we would not have been playing the past two games, get real and get a grip.
Oh and Tom, get yourself a new agent, because a good one would have had your contract settled by now.

His agent might have tried but the club have repeated that contract negotiations don't start until the season is finished with a few exceptions. I like Kuszczak but he's had a rough time or been off form (take your pick) for the last two or three games.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Is it though? He can play regularly for a better team than us, no question whatsoever.

I would say that IS questionable. He is not better than David Marshall, or Jon Ruddy, or Stockdale, Guzan, Foster, Schmeichel, Grant and these are guys who've just been relegated or top end Championship.

He only stands a chance if one or more of this lot move on, or if Gus replaces Mannone with PIG. This may happen but, on what I've seen this season, PIG is no better than the keepers of the teams above us in the Prem and Championship. That said, I think he IS a decent keeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here