Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodbye all

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Dansville? Blimey - theres a blast from the past! Broke down there on the way to Buffalo. What takes you there BMF?

Best of luck and may the move be a good one!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Dansville? Blimey - theres a blast from the past! Broke down there on the way to Buffalo. What takes you there BMF?

Best of luck and may the move be a good one!
I am going to live with my girlfriend who lives over there. It is a small world isn't it!!!
I will still be on here posting but just wanted to say a special goodbye to the ones from here that I know personally and to say thanks for all the help many have given me.
Toronto, if I do come up there I will be sure to let you know and you can do the same if you come down to Yanke doodle dandy land.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
all the very best of luck mate, hope you enjoy your pastures new and don't miss glorious Sussex too much

stick around on here though when you can, i enjoy reading your posts like :)

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Best of luck B.M.F. Never met you but have followed your ups and downs on here hoping that things turn out OK for you. Looks as if you are on the up.

Driven through Dansville on the I 390 many times on my way to family in Niagara on the Lake across the border. Hope all goes well for you and that we see you back at Falmer. Take Care.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Isn't Brighton, NY full of Russians?
I have just discussed this and no it is not full of Russians. It does have 2 russian owned cake shops but the main reason is because people from Brighton are classed in the Rush Henrietta school district and thus are known as Rush Hen on security checks. Hope this clears it up for you :)
Chez, Kareoke is sorted bud:thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we have never met ...but if you are an Albion supporter you are one of the Family,good luck and hope everything goes OK.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
A few more of us, and Liz Costa will run a very wet bus.

Oh, and ignore all references to a local side called the "Yankees", and their fans. They are an evil cult bent on world domination, and should not be encouraged

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I will ignore them as I am a Blue Jays fan and a Maple leaf in Hockey. Perhaps I am moving to the wrong country :laugh:. My next post will be from Dansville so goodbye for now everyone and thanks for all the nice comment :):bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::whisky:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Hello people. I have made it to the US so I officially an exile now :)
Will annoy everyone on here again soon ;)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
we have never met ...but if you are an Albion supporter you are one of the Family,good luck and hope everything goes OK.

What a wonderful sentiment.........it,s true what they say...you can choose your friends, but family.......

No matter the up and downs, you can,t beat a good family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here