Goodbye all

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I am heading off to pastures new on Wednesday and moving to Dansville, New York. I just wanted to say goodbye to all the people from here that I have had the pleasure of meeting and chatting to in real life and all those that helped me with advice when I was at an all time low last October. I will be back when we get Falmer as I am not missing that and will come back whenever I can to catch up with the likes of ELS, Portlock, Incredigull, Moggy, Chez etc.

Hope you all do your bit for me and cheer at Withers as I will not be there anymore to lend my vocal support and see you later:wave:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
:bigwave: B.M.F. Enjoy your new life.

I imagine Dansville does not have a Seagulls Supporters Club, so they will need to be formed and I can only think of one worthy president.

Best of luck and bon voyage! :clap:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Hope everything works out for you mate.You deserve it.Still log in when your in New York Though :bigwave:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
:bigwave:

all the best over there.
we all wish you well.

oh,

and stay off those burgers....don't wanna go back to fatboy status do we? :laugh:

see you in august, now where's that bottle of JD you've left in my drinks cabinet :D

:wave:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
(Who is he? )

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Hope everything works out for you mate.You deserve it.Still log in when your in New York Though :bigwave:

They have the internet in NY don't they? :thumbsup:
You'll be logging on especially when the season starts BMF.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
:bigwave: B.M.F. Enjoy your new life.

I imagine Dansville does not have a Seagulls Supporters Club, so they will need to be formed and I can only think of one worthy president.

Best of luck and bon voyage! :clap:
They don't but I am going to go one better than that. About a 20 minute drive from my house is a town called
Brighton
Yes that is right my very own home from home so I am going to start up a Brighton Brighton supporters club:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::albion2::yahoo::yahoo::albion:

Thanks all of you that have offered me wishes and Moggy I have marked that bottle hehehe.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Good luck, all the best, look forward to seeing you on here soon :albion2:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Good Luck BMF, hope all goes well for you (though i will never forgive you selling me that ticket for the stoke game):thumbsup:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Good luck mate. I was just a reader when youcame out about your troubles and that's a brave thing to do, to ask for help, and there were many wise words and good advice given.

Things have obviously improved or you'd not have the confidence to be up & leaving.

If there's one good thing about the Internet it's that it makes the world so small and it still gives me a thrill to be 'talking' to people all over the world so keep in touch and you'll never be far away.

you come back when we've got falmer and are heading up the leagues, glory hunter!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I really really hope you have a gfood time out there, and get the great life that you deserve.

Take care of yourself, and dont abandon us on here!!

Laura

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Good luck, hope everything works out ok for you, remember to let us know how you're getting on

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Look after yourself dude, we will miss you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports