Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good or bad time to play Blackpool?

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
IMO if we can't hold our nerve for the final few games I don't think it matters who our opponents are. I'd take three scrappy 1 nil wins please to secure 6th position then who knows....!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
They are bottom 3 material, we are top 6 material with pretensions of playing in the Prem. If we can't beat them at home with so much at stake then we don't deserve to go up.

Couldn't agree more. But we'll still get the "It's a tough game" BS from Jones et al. Well, Nathan, it don't get much easier in our league, even if it is 'tough', so just stop the banal patronising cr@p. Thank you in advance.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They are bottom 3 material, we are top 6 material with pretensions of playing in the Prem. If we can't beat them at home with so much at stake then we don't deserve to go up.

If only football was that simple, then bookies wouldn't make any money.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I will be pleasantly surprised if we win them both. I do not see football as being like that. One does not always get what one 'deserves'. I see a win in one and a draw in the other as likely which will take us to Nottingham Forest and anything can happen there. Our home record over the season does not suggest easy success in any home game, whatever the opposition, we are not that good !!! We need to battle and trust to the bit of luck any side needs.

Or... we just need to demonstrate that we are, indeed, a worthy top 6 team, and they are in the bottom 3 for good reason. We should have more than enough to win the game. We need to play as we can play, from the start, and that will bring us the 3 points in both home games. No time for pessimism, just do it.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If only football was that simple, then bookies wouldn't make any money.

Of course, there is always a chance of a 'freak' result but, really, we should be winning these next 2 games. No excuses. None.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If we don't win this one comfortably, I will be ripping up my Season Ticket.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Couldn't agree more. But we'll still get the "It's a tough game" BS from Jones et al. Well, Nathan, it don't get much easier in our league, even if it is 'tough', so just stop the banal patronising cr@p. Thank you in advance.

Tell that to chelsea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here