Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Good News' for Palace ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good news for Albion fans if Noades then goes on to manage them as well.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it seems to me that Noades sale of the club without the ground is the root of their problems in the first place. i think it would be like us having Archer bail us out.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
it seems to me that Noades sale of the club without the ground is the root of their problems in the first place. i think it would be like us having Archer bail us out.

That occurred to me too but in all honesty right now beggars can't be choosers.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
The club surviving is the only thing that matters.

If Noades buys the club and reunites us with our ground then I'm fully behind him.

It would make us a much better purchase in the future

the most likely outcome is Administration, followed by a sale to a third party noades seems likley to be that third party

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

If Noades buys the club and reunites us with our ground then I'm fully behind him.

the most likely outcome is Administration, followed by a sale to a third party noades seems likley to be that third party

Ive heard that 6m would see you ok till the end of the season,surely the sale of Moses and one other would see you through.Im not sure how much you got for Fonte but im sure you will be fine but then again i do not know all the facts.
Could you enlighten me?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
not realy his fault' goldburge did not have a clue cant blame the seller for that

I've met Goldberg, you're right he didn't have a clue but various people robbed him blind and I think we all know who.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

careful what you wish for... i suspect if Noades is back, new plans are afoot for a new ground. after selling the current one of course... do you prefer new den, or the valley?

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
800k for fonte plus a few add ons 400k if saints go up in the next 3 years

Given the financial problems at the Club, Aglio are highly unlikely to allow their security to be sold, to pay third party debts.

The Agilo loan is around £6million - so with the Revenue owed around £1.2 million, Palace will need to sell players to the value of £7.2 million just to carry on beyond January - and that still leaves the bank overdraft and the rent arrears outstanding.

In June last year (2008), Jordan mortgaged the Club; its leases on Selhurst Park and the Beckenham training ground; his own shares in the club; the players' contracts; and all payments due from the Football League or Premier League to the Agilo Master Fund, which is registered at a PO box in George Town, in the Cayman Islands. There is nothing else left

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sounds like a good investment for Mr Bloom. £7.5million sounds damned cheap for prime building land.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
i remember the coppell wright and bright days all under uncle ron,cant say i trust the bloke but given the choice between him and no club leaves me with no choice:cry:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
800k for fonte plus a few add ons 400k if saints go up in the next 3 years

Given the financial problems at the Club, Aglio are highly unlikely to allow their security to be sold, to pay third party debts.

The Agilo loan is around £6million - so with the Revenue owed around £1.2 million, Palace will need to sell players to the value of £7.2 million just to carry on beyond January - and that still leaves the bank overdraft and the rent arrears outstanding.

In June last year (2008), Jordan mortgaged the Club; its leases on Selhurst Park and the Beckenham training ground; his own shares in the club; the players' contracts; and all payments due from the Football League or Premier League to the Agilo Master Fund, which is registered at a PO box in George Town, in the Cayman Islands. There is nothing else left

In a nutshell then,its not looking good.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Why would Noades want to buy Palace? Seems to me that his mantra is to make money for himself, I can't see how he would be able to do that with Palace as thing stand. Where is the value?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here