Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Good News' for Palace ?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
800k for fonte plus a few add ons 400k if saints go up in the next 3 years

Given the financial problems at the Club, Aglio are highly unlikely to allow their security to be sold, to pay third party debts.

The Agilo loan is around £6million - so with the Revenue owed around £1.2 million, Palace will need to sell players to the value of £7.2 million just to carry on beyond January - and that still leaves the bank overdraft and the rent arrears outstanding.

In June last year (2008), Jordan mortgaged the Club; its leases on Selhurst Park and the Beckenham training ground; his own shares in the club; the players' contracts; and all payments due from the Football League or Premier League to the Agilo Master Fund, which is registered at a PO box in George Town, in the Cayman Islands. There is nothing else left

I have been trying to follow your problems on BBS and I am sure I read that you have outstanding debts to two clubs for transfer fees, this is why you have a transfer embargo on the club?
Correct me if I am wrong here, but any money from the Fonte transfer is paid through the FL and they are likely to pay these debts to these clubs from this money. Leaving a much smaller amount for the debts you mentioned. Am I wrong here?

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
I have been trying to follow your problems on BBS and I am sure I read that you have outstanding debts to two clubs for transfer fees, this is why you have a transfer embargo on the club?
Correct me if I am wrong here, but any money from the Fonte transfer is paid through the FL and they are likely to pay these debts to these clubs from this money. Leaving a much smaller amount for the debts you mentioned. Am I wrong here?

think we only owe 250k for lee plus the players wages .
danns is joining southhampton tomorrow as well

strange how they can pay fees and wages now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here