Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck, Palace..

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Just back to Chichester after a great away day at Ipswich.What a result! Really can't believe that Palace won today. I'm gutted on one hand but with Arsenal as my prem team I can't help but feel slightly smug. Brighton and Arsenal double this season would be epic. I think it's on!!!

Curious as to why you don't want Brighton as your Prem team.

BHAFC and Palarse in different leagues at present, so it's rather academic.

Time to grow up, and move on. Celebrate football. and Chelski losing!

Irony-Meter-Explode-239x300.jpg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just back to Chichester after a great away day at Ipswich.What a result! Really can't believe that Palace won today. I'm gutted on one hand but with Arsenal as my prem team I can't help but feel slightly smug. Brighton and Arsenal double this season would be epic. I think it's on!!!

???

image.jpg

Half and half scarf alert:)

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

How can you support TWO teams...I don't care about any other team..(Prem or otherwise) until we play them. That said good result for Palace.

Feb 14, 2010
Where were they when they were sh!t? 11000 for Cardiff in the Championship and giving tickets away for free. Understand the kids season tickets that they pretty much give / gave away were also available to be transferred to adults for evening games. Anything to try and get people through the door. They only turn up for Premier League and they are the ultimate plastic fans. Palace? Not worth two bob as a club. They have a good side at the moment tho'.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Where were they when they were sh!t? 11000 for Cardiff in the Championship and giving tickets away for free. Understand the kids season tickets that they pretty much give / gave away were also available to be transferred to adults for evening games. Anything to try and get people through the door. They only turn up for Premier League and they are the ultimate plastic fans. Palace? Not worth two bob as a club. They have a good side at the moment tho'.

Give it a rest and change the record you bitter little man. You always cite one game whereas we were getting 15k to 17k for plenty of games around that time. Our gates have gone up in the PL, no poop Sherlock.

Let's see if you lot can maintain your form so we can play each other in the PL. I always cherish the mindless comments about us beating Derby's record low points and looking forward to seeing us get smashed on MOTD every week. Well I hope you enjoyed MOTD last night, we've put together an exceptional squad.

Nov 5, 2012
chichester
Curious as to why you don't want Brighton as your Prem team.

I do which is why I want the double!! I would want the Albion to win if we play Arsenal in the prem but it would depend on the scenario. If we were safe and Arsenal needed 3 points to win the league I would want the Gunners but if we needed 3 points to survive then I would definitely be all Albion that day. That last scenario makes me feel ill. If Arsenal sent Brighton down it would be like my best mate shagging my Mrs.

Feb 14, 2010
I do which is why I want the double!! I would want the Albion to win if we play Arsenal in the prem but it would depend on the scenario. If we were safe and Arsenal needed 3 points to win the league I would want the Gunners but if we needed 3 points to survive then I would definitely be all Albion that day. That last scenario makes me feel ill. If Arsenal sent Brighton down it would be like my best mate shagging my Mrs.

Palace fan alert. Strange how palace have to make up stuff. know it hurts that palace fans only turn up in the Premier League but Brighton get 30,000 for Fulham when 4th from bottom of the Championship but no need to go to such desperate measures. Palace? Not worth two bob, where were they when they were sh!t? Free tickets, kids tickets to adults for evening games, 11,000 crowds against a well supported Cardiff, drums and goal miusic. Not worth two bob, now run along.

Feb 14, 2010
Give it a rest and change the record you bitter little man. You always cite one game whereas we were getting 15k to 17k for plenty of games around that time. Our gates have gone up in the PL, no poop Sherlock.

Palace are plastic fans and you know it. The ultimate premier league day trippers are your support. If you dont like it then, well, support a club who turn up outside the premier league, but you cant, as you are probably a proper palace fan, born into it.. did you use the kids tickets for evening games? What has happened to your support since the 70's? Truly shocking your fall. You once were a club that had a half decent support.

Nov 5, 2012
chichester
Palace fan alert. Strange how palace have to make up stuff. know it hurts that palace fans only turn up in the Premier League but Brighton get 30,000 for Fulham when 4th from bottom of the Championship but no need to go to such desperate measures. Palace? Not worth two bob, where were they when they were sh!t? Free tickets, kids tickets to adults for evening games, 11,000 crowds against a well supported Cardiff, drums and goal miusic. Not worth two bob, now run along.

A Palace fan who drove to ****ing Portman road yesterday? Where the **** were you at home doing DIY?

Feb 14, 2010
A Palace fan who drove to ****ing Portman road yesterday? Where the **** were you at home doing DIY?

Yeah right. I was on a work do and was watching lots of plastic palace fans buying palace/chelsea half and half scarves and failing to remember where they were in Championship. I've never met anyone at Brighton who supports two sides but then, I have been to only 70/80 away grounds following the Albion.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Might be true about the Lace but not sure about why that makes 2 team GG a Lace fan.
Face it, lets be honest, just for change. Most Bion fans supported also supported a top flight team apart from the Bion when they were a lad. Usually The Arse, Spursh, UniTED, and Chelski and to a lesser extent the POOL and the Irons.
Most of us grew up married to the Albion, unable to get a divorce despite their messing around.
Most of us viewed the other top flight team e.g. The Arse as just childhood sweethearts.
However there's a few: yes we ALL know them, who never grew up and carried on supporting say UniTED even though they only ever went north of Crawley to catch a plane south. Yet they still say they're Bion fans when it suits. They are immature at best and bigamist at worse.

Feb 14, 2010
Might be true about the Lace but not sure about why that makes 2 team GG a Lace fan.
Face it, lets be honest, just for change. Most Bion fans supported also supported a top flight team apart from the Bion when they were a lad. Usually The Arse, Spursh, UniTED, and Chelski and to a lesser extent the POOL and the Irons.
Most of us grew up married to the Albion, unable to get a divorce despite their messing around.
Most of us viewed the other top flight team e.g. The Arse as just childhood sweethearts.
However there's a few: yes we ALL know them, who never grew up and carried on supporting say UniTED even though they only ever went north of Crawley to catch a plane south. Yet they still say they're Bion fans when it suits. They are immature at best and bigamist at worse.

If that makes you feel better. But no they didnt support other clubs. Just because palace struggle to get anyone to watch them when not in the premier league. Not all clubs are plastic like you. Brighton, Norwich, Leeds, Derby, Shef W, all can pull a crowd outside the top flight,. The likes of Wigan and Palace cant, but that;'s your issue, not ours

Nov 5, 2012
chichester
Yeah right. I was on a work do and was watching lots of plastic palace fans buying palace/chelsea half and half scarves and failing to remember where they were in Championship. I've never met anyone at Brighton who supports two sides but then, I have been to only 70/80 away grounds following the Albion.

I was actually born in Whittington Hospital in Islington and lived in the area till I was five. My family moved down to Sussex and the rest is history. My dad (rip) was Arsenal through and through but when we moved to Sussex he started taking me to the Goldstone but it was impossible not to love Arsenal too. I will never be ashamed to admit that I support both teams and you're not a better fan than me because you only support 1. I paid 715 quid for my season book in the West Stand and my money is as good as anyone elses in terms of support for this club. All this outdated tribal talk berating half and half scarfs as if somehow you have to hate and despise every one else except Albion is just childish and immature but if it makes you feel like a better fan you crack on.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
I'm torn on the issue of whether I want Brighton to get promoted or not. On the one hand, I really enjoy the fact that we're absolutely miles better than you are at the moment. The fact that any player in our 25 man squad would walk into your team makes me very happy. On the other hand, it might be nice for the PL to have another proper rivalry in it. The Arsenal/Spurs and City/United "derbies" are a joke.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Thanks Captain Grumpy the Chelski fan

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
ER..NO!
I hope Chelsea deliver a 9-0 hammering for the Nigel's.
On another note I had a dream last night that we beat them 3-0 at Selhurst. Which is really unusual because my dreams we never win or I never get to the game because I've lost a shoe or something. But no this was a full on 3-0 away win for the Albion. Lua Lua got the first, 1-0 at half time. Then the second was Kayal and then the 3rd was kermit the frog in a spaceman suit. But honestly I woke up feeling great this morning after that. Which is also unusual because I've got to work today. Just goes to show that even deep down in my subconscious, I want Palace to take a beating.
Oh well, never mind.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here