Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck, Palace..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Smash and grab from Palace. Confidence is a big thing in football.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm dreadfully confused. Before this result I would have sworn blind that I hated Palace more than any other club, and not just by a little bit. And yet....I've caught myself smiling at this result. Help.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You would need a heart of stone to not laugh at this result.

Always liked Mourinho until his return (despite hating Chelsea for a variety of reasons). Since then he's been a foul brooding sinister wierdo. Hats off to the little club.

Nov 5, 2012
chichester
Just back to Chichester after a great away day at Ipswich.What a result! Really can't believe that Palace won today. I'm gutted on one hand but with Arsenal as my prem team I can't help but feel slightly smug. Brighton and Arsenal double this season would be epic. I think it's on!!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Well done Palace, hopefully your success is a template we might be able to emulate in the future

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
A great result for us and football in general.
Thanks for all your best wishes :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
A great result for us and football in general.
Thanks for all your best wishes :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

To you and the other Palace fans on here. Do you want Brighton to go up or would you prefer to watch us struggle?

It would be great for us both to be in the premier league surely.

Chucky_78

Banned
Jan 30, 2012
Just back to Chichester after a great away day at Ipswich.What a result! Really can't believe that Palace won today. I'm gutted on one hand but with Arsenal as my prem team I can't help but feel slightly smug. Brighton and Arsenal double this season would be epic. I think it's on!!!

Prem team? What a stupid comment.

SDG

May 26, 2014
To you and the other Palace fans on here. Do you want Brighton to go up or would you prefer to watch us struggle?

Was talking about this at Victoria after the game...

I want you to lose every game.

But it'd be good to see you promoted to get our game at the highest level.

Logical!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

From my perspective it's a tough one to answer . I do miss our games and the build up to them is something not felt against any other team . In saying that I wouldn't want you to come up yet , but in reality you need to . The money on offer is obscene and the longer you stay out of it the more bloom will lose and the question he will have to ask himself is "how much more money can I throw at it "

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually

BHAFC and Palarse in different leagues at present, so it's rather academic.

Time to grow up, and move on. Celebrate football. and Chelski losing!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
:lolol:

But you are on 'the suspicious list' for being undercover Palace anyway, so you've just added more 'evidence'.

That's a bit like people thinking you are gay when you've just scored with Miss World; not that there's anything wrong with being gay of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here