Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Golden Boy 'Michal Karbownik - VOTE

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Do we know whether this is the final round? or does he just need to make top 20 for now?

Either way he is still in 3rd 900 odd off the lead.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Fun to see him above a bunch of far more established players. The power of NSC (and probably half of Poland).

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hilarious that Neco Williams is on it. Has been poor in several of his games so far and (this is not good obviously) has ditched social media for the time being because so many Liverpool fans have been giving him grief. Was absolutely embarrassed by Lamptey at the Amex.

If Williams didn't play for Liverpool he'd be nowhere near that list or any other young player awards.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
More votes so far than Greenwood, Foden, Haaland, Alphonso Davies and Ansu Fati :lol:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Whats the point of that you knob ? it's not a real vote if you do that - god help us all

I really hope God is indeed on hand to help absolutely everyone adversely affected by the thoughtless attempted rigging of this VERY IMPORTANT AND MEANINGFUL poll.

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time - I only hope you can find another “real” vote that has been unsullied by my well-meaning but ultimately evil actions.

Please accept my sincere apologies for joining in with the NSC vote-rigging tradition (you knob).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here