Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going to Middlesbrough Thread

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Some later party guests are coming along.....
It's Going To Be Some BHA Party (hundreds of miles from Sussex), with all of this lot going

The Party List, continues to grow:

Steve Foster +4
Turienzo's Lovechild
Beachut +3
Uncle Buck +14
Rad + a coachload
A Stevans76 + 2
La bha +4
Digweeds Testicle
Easterracemike
Brighton'ove + kingston seagull
albionalbino+3
ada4bha+ the bha coachload
Russ & Lucy with Seagulls over Grimsby
Malcolm posketts pockets
Tony Meolas Loan Spell
8ace +11
Alfie87 +3
Arkwright +1
Saafend_seagull +2
Another Berkshire Seagull +3
seagullwedgee +3
BHAMAN
Ward is god + a whole lot of crazees from the West Country!!!!
Slinky
Basil Fawlty +1
Stu+1
Thunder Bolt
Ludensian Gull +1
GDM +2
Yorkshire Seagull +1
kevinsmith
El Presidente, Padders, Al Bion, Ginger Prince
Braders
raz_18
alan917
Geriatric Seagull
Mr Blobby +3
Boycee +3 other Darlington (what!) fans
John Boy +5
Scotjem +9 (from chilly scotland, heading south to the warmer weather??)
Albion28 +1
Southwick_Seagull +1
Seagull 1981 +1
Pcol +3
Barry Izbak
Laughing Gravy
east terrace mike
Train Spotter +3
Horsham gull
Peter Grummit
Renns +4
Whitley Bayster +1
pottert +1
brixtonA23 +2

Errr.. I was never going. But I believe my lad kingstn seagull has persuaded 2 other York Uni students (in addition to Brighton'ove) to go in the Away end with them.

PG

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Good thread OP, there is a (sad) mathematical model in here somewhere which predicts the total away attendance from the NSCers committing to go, with other variables being distance (the further away the higher the proportion of NSCers) and a POTG factor. Given enough data, an applied maths/econometrics student could derive a regression model I am sure.:facepalm:

PG

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Anyone know where we are meeting for a drink ? Heard the Star is a decent pub with real ale .

Digweed's Testicle

Build A Bonfire
Jan 11, 2004
Hartlepool
i'm heading to the Star. Just off Linthorpe Road near to Teesside University.
I guess the majority will be going to several nearer to the train station though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When Kirstie Allsopp and Phil Spencer declared it the worst place in the UK to live a couple of years ago, Middlesbrough's mayor complained to Ofcom. Unfortunately for him, the regulator found that all the comments they'd made were entirely fair and dismissed his complaint :lolol:
If the mayor had only asked Ofcom to compare Middlesbrough to Grimsby his complaint would have been upheld.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I will be disappointed if we take less than 800.we seem to have a lot of northern based fans & if we can take 700 to derby on a Tuesday night we can take 800 to boro on a Saturday.

Sk8er

I'm on my way just gone past Leicester turn off on M1. Left saltdean at 7. Staying with girlfriends family in Sunderland then trian over in the morning. Hope to met fellow fans in any pub at lunch time as I'm on my own

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I'm on my way just gone past Leicester turn off on M1. Left saltdean at 7. Staying with girlfriends family in Sunderland then trian over in the morning. Hope to met fellow fans in any pub at lunch time as I'm on my own

Is girlfriend with you?

If she is with you & won't go to football with you then she obviously dosen't love you.
If she isn't & trusts you with her family then it is your duty to nail her sister/mother/granny whoever.

Either way it will never last

Sk8er

Girlfriend is driving me up. That's why I'm messing about on my phone getting car sick my other option is looking out the windscreen which is too scary

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm dead jealous :cry:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Girlfriend is driving me up. That's why I'm messing about on my phone getting car sick my other option is looking out the windscreen which is too scary

So you are travelling all this way so she can see her family but she is not prepared to travel a few miles to middlebrough so you don't have to go alone.

SHE IS NOT WORTH IT DUMP HER

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not going, wanted to, had this as one of my places to go til I got two months off work, back now (at work) but to late to do this sadly.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I'm a +1 with Beachut. Only 1 sleep to go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here