Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going to Middlesbrough Thread

4 of us will be leaving the south coast at the crack of dawn Saturday morning to take the 315 mile trip to the Riverside stadium (3 in the away end & 1 in the home end).

So how many other mad fools are going?

It beats Christmas shopping!

Will we take less than the current low of 549 fans to Derby last week?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Leaving on the 0742 from Shoreham, 3 of us and meeting one hopefully at Kings Cross for the 10:00 hrs to Darlington.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Would love to go as I have the day off work, but the cheapest train ticket I could find costs about £80, I'm chuffed if I'm driving on my own, and even if I did, the petrol costs won't be much different to the train price. So on that basis, like a few people I suspect, I really can't justify the expense two weeks before Christmas. I did go to Derby (I feel like I need to justify my hardcore status :D).

If I could magic up a cheaper way of travelling up there, I'd be on it like a shot :( Anyone got Santa's number, he can't be using his sleigh yet...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
704 at Derby according to an earlier thread . Was there and will be at Boro.

I think that's what our police liaison officer said it was on the night. Not that he was there, but I'm sure he has his sources..

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Would love to go as I have the day off work, but the cheapest train ticket I could find costs about £80, I'm chuffed if I'm driving on my own, and even if I did, the petrol costs won't be much different to the train price. So on that basis, like a few people I suspect, I really can't justify the expense two weeks before Christmas. I did go to Derby (I feel like I need to justify my hardcore status :D).

If I could magic up a cheaper way of travelling up there, I'd be on it like a shot :( Anyone got Santa's number, he can't be using his sleigh yet...

£80 isn't that much more than the expensive than the cheapest possible ones.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here