Gogglebox on 4

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And a cheeky Wednesday evening :bounce:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sandra's rainbow wellies to watch TV in...presumably to catch any of the Pot Noodle she happens to miss.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Cocktail time round Steph & Dom's :clap:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Excellent tonight....trying to explain the sequence of the Star Wars film....brilliant!

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
Thank you and at the risk of sounding pompous, this totally justifies why I never watch I.T.V

"Oh look, none of them have got any teeth" "Coming back, I stopped for a wee and fell down some steps ("so you weren't at a public toilet""No!") and the team wee'd on me...I stank!" "Oi Bollock, where's me cup of tea?" "All I can get is "piss", don't tell Shirley." "Ha ha, it's shitting in his mouth, good boy!" "Imagine being an actor all your life and then you end up being one of them Schumacher things". "June, come to the dark side and show me your knicks".

Mr Hankey

May 21, 2013
"Oh look, none of them have got any teeth" "Coming back, I stopped for a wee and fell down some steps ("so you weren't at a public toilet""No!") and the team wee'd on me...I stank!" "Oi Bollock, where's me cup of tea?" "All I can get is "piss", don't tell Shirley." "Ha ha, it's shitting in his mouth, good boy!" "Imagine being an actor all your life and then you end up being one of them Schumacher things". "June, come to the dark side and show me your knicks".

Yes yes, I understand the point you're trying to make, but there's a world of difference between 1 unscripted programme about families and their relationships with each other watching television and a whole light entertainment channel that looks like it has Alan Partridge as it's chief commissioning editer.
I'm a pro celebrity monkey tennis player, get me out of this jungle Xtra fast on ice anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here