Gogglebox on 4

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That was brilliant

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Excellent show. I love it. Brighton is represented in two of the households as well, which is pretty cool.
The older couple tonight talking about death was a real choker.
Genius concept.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The best ones. Especially watching them get more and more pissed as the show goes on. Drunk posh people are nearly always funny.

29BE5E08C5C7D36DBFAEA4EE689_h498_w598_m2.jpg

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I wouldn't mind punching the posh bloke, I am glad I am not posh as all they seem to do is get Pished. The couple from Brighton are funny even though one of the blokes has a better London accent than me.

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Suprised by how amusing it was,views expressed would get some posters on here going, interesting that when people are interviewed candidly there opinions whatever there background are more right of centre on some issues than sections of the media would have us believe are the norm.Also poignant that those who were in the 50/60 age group were affected by the man losing his wife, a scary look into the future. More facets to this show than just people watching tv.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Top TV this. I missed the first series but hooked on this now. The posh couple are hilarious. Never thought I would ever enjoy this kinda show but it's so bloody funny

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Steph & Dominic are pissed already :clap2:

Also increasingly a fan of the randy old Scouse bloke & his wife.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I am not entirely sure I have seen them sober

They're bloody marvellous. My favourite people on TV I think.

Also quite like the two gay guys (the beardy one is looking fabulously orange tonight) and the Essex types with the thirty something son who evidently still lives with them and who looks like Ronnie O'Sullivan.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I love this show.

Also, I tweeted about it as it was starting and got immediately retweeted by one of the family from Brighton. Hashtag modernlife

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports